Rockman ArtWork.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
For example instead of having the tags have it as a url and have the links together in post post:

Person 1: x5 links to 5 pics
Person 2: wooo they are nice blah blah
(Space of time instead of a chat going between you)
Potential Person 3: Pls post more pics etc
Person 1: Posts more links of pics

Hell i'm doing the best i can here to try and help you both not have full warnings that lead to bans for spam.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, let's just say I seriously wonder how you get your hands on all these pics... I can't really find them, I think...... :-p

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, people stare at the link and go, like...

Clicking is so troublesome...... :confused:' I guess...?

So posting the pic just like that means more people would see it. Besides, too many new windows or tabs makes it pretty irritating, yeah...

And the pics are nice, overall, but some look strange, like... the Dark Protoman...... :confused:;

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well...... Vande, is it alright to post the pic directly, if it isn't too big? Like, within the 300x200 pixels range or so? :]

hwarangoo

Journalists
I think in general thumbnails are allowed. The bad thing is you need to make thumbnails or let it load in a preset size.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It's annoying for pics to be posted directly as it takes ages to load on 56k which is why links are easier (especially with all the moderating we are currently having to do). So deal with it.

I am a girl btb.

hwarangoo

Journalists
I geuss Im lucky with my dsl connection. Well ill post links from now on. even though thumbnails load pretty quickish.

And I knew you were a girl but I geuss trivial said he...

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;34275 said:
Bless you.

And who drew those? They're unbelievable!

Thank you! ^_^

A girl named Yurikago. Or at least that's her site's name. You can check out more of her art here. She also has a number of EXE stuff too!

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;34275 said:
Bless you.

And who drew those? They're unbelievable!

Thank you! ^_^ A girl named Yurikago. Or at least that's her site's name. You can check out more of her art here. She also has a number of EXE stuff too!