Quality Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Quality Check

As my current QC team can't seem to notice DEAD OBVIOUS PROBLEMS, I'm hiring more QCers.

Apply here.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
woah woah woah, I thought a few weeks ago we had too many and were being fired, this is getting confusing (I think I'll QC those redos, I don't normally watch that series, maybe I'll get into it.)

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Things change. We need QCers that will note anything AND everything.

I guess I'll jump back on the QCing train. My retirement was short-lived.

Beo

Cheddar Cheese
I could help out with this. I know I don't post much here, but I do lurk and watch. I'd be happy to help out DATS! ^-^

EDIT: Especially with how much you've helped me in the past. :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Johnzaloog;31015 said:
woah woah woah, I thought a few weeks ago we had too many and were being fired, this is getting confusing (I think I'll QC those redos, I don't normally watch that series, maybe I'll get into it.)
The whole point is that we want active QCers that actually do stuff.
digiboy123;31016 said:
Things change. We need QCers that will note anything AND everything.

I guess I'll jump back on the QCing train. My retirement was short-lived.
Good to hear.
Beo;31149 said:
I could help out with this. I know I don't post much here, but I do lurk and watch. I'd be happy to help out DATS! ^-^

EDIT: Especially with how much you've helped me in the past. :)
Sure~
MugenSeiRyuu;31152 said:
Someone called my name ?
You were fired. And from what I've been told, there would be mutiny if you had an ounce of power again.
happyguy;31158 said:
Can I try doing that?
I guess.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Go read "The Copyediting Desk"

It's not rocket science.

Kaeri

Title for Rent
Now that it took millions of days and hundreds of tiny lemmings to get the stupidity that is Windows XP to load and stay loaded on my Windows partition...I'm back to help as well. *just had to make the thing stable enough not to crash the partition*

Zags

Wannabe DigiDestined
If you're still looking, I'm up for it. I've been wanting to get involved with DATS somehow and I don't think my typesetting skills are quite up to scratch yet.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You basically watch over the videos and look for any errors, like misspellings or screwed up timing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.