Quality Check

Discussion in 'Fansub Discussions' started by Dash, Feb 25, 2008.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locien

Locien New Member

I'd like volunteer to do QCing. I asked on the IRC, and they referred me here.
  2. Akaku

Akaku コード・ブルー

Takato, you can already QC, you have access. >>;
  3. happycow

happycow New Member

how many more QCers do we need since there's like a bunch already.
  4. Skr

Skr Ishvalastrator Staff Member

Enough so that people actually QC... and it QCs just don't see there forever. You can never have to many of a position.
  5. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Except for the "I don't want do anything but I want access to staff channel." position.
  6. Akaku

Akaku コード・ブルー

Or they may just want access to our subs, so they can see them early. :/
  7. celestial_sacred

celestial_sacred Active Member

^ Never thought of that. XD Good reason! I just realised that I'm a lazy bump. Only when I started QCing that I actually *know* what DATS is doing - the story of the projects especially.
  8. tanjiajun_34

tanjiajun_34 Bly Supporter

What is needed to be one?
  9. happycow

happycow New Member

wait for a scipio to hire you.
  10. knightzero

knightzero New Member

Hello, I was going through baka-updates and decided to go by your homepage to see your announcements. I am interested in applying for the QC position. I'm nineteen years of age. I'm a college student in the US. I'm majoring in web / art design. My minor is in English.
  11. 2chaotic

2chaotic Future bestselling author

Sorry if i posted my application in the wrong place but mines on the frontpage post...
  12. Angelfan

Angelfan New Member

I would love to apply for the position. My qualifications include being an editor in chief for school newspaper, getting straight A's in my AP English class for the past 4 years, as well as the fact that i consider myself an expert in Rockman.EXE, and all the lingo that goes along with the show. Also, I have plenty of free time to QC, due to the fact that my job has given me more appealing hours to work. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to send me a pm. It would be an honor to come aboard to work with DATS, seeing as i've been with them since the subbing of Savers. I hope I can give back to the community has they have given to me.
  13. Trivial

Trivial New Member

I've posted my application in the Front Page news
    I'm just a beginner, but when i watch something very closely, i might spot something
    But sorry for couldn't being too active
    Since my lecture's time made me have less room

EDIT :
    I've decided to cancel my application post
  14. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Except for the "I don't want do anything but I want access to staff channel." position.
  15. Akaku

Akaku コード・ブルー

Or they may just want access to our subs, so they can see them early. :/
  16. celestial_sacred

celestial_sacred Active Member

^ Never thought of that. XD Good reason! I just realised that I'm a lazy bump. Only when I started QCing that I actually *know* what DATS is doing - the story of the projects especially.
  17. tanjiajun_34

tanjiajun_34 Bly Supporter

What is needed to be one?
  18. happycow

happycow New Member

wait for a scipio to hire you.
  19. knightzero

knightzero New Member

Hello, I was going through baka-updates and decided to go by your homepage to see your announcements. I am interested in applying for the QC position. I'm nineteen years of age. I'm a college student in the US. I'm majoring in web / art design. My minor is in English.
  20. 2chaotic

2chaotic Future bestselling author

Sorry if i posted my application in the wrong place but mines on the frontpage post...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.