Project Updates

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Thanks for the support! I am moved.

I will get to the business as soon as I have the opportunity.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
I will get to the business as soon as I have the opportunity.

Hey! Count me in man! I wanna help too :3 haha. Just tell me if you need anything ;)

Rockman EXE Stream!!!! yaaaaaay happy happy joy joy

syrg

LOL @ zodiac
Don't worry, today I'll be doing the last part of the application that Koroku sent me a few days ago, which is to find mistakes in the Beast+ episodes already released.
I'm not sure of the progress of the other three(?) editor candidates, but I'll definitely be done by today unless prevented by acts of God, etc. xD

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Woot!

Rockman.EXE projects picking up steam = Happy Litintha.

Keep going!

*starts chanting "We Love DATS"*

syrg

Sigh, today was not so much "acts of God" as it was my bad timing xD
I wanted to save the Beast+ error finding part of my editor application until the evening when I thought I had time to do it, but there was this party I had in the afternoon at a park/friend's house and somehow it didn't end at 7 like I thought it would. In fact, I just got home ._.

Anyway, long story short, I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not being on time as I'd promised just earlier today. >_<
Especially at Koroku but also towards everyone else, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I'll definitely get it done tomorrow D< zettai ni.

I'm going to not say stuff like "nothing will stop me outside of acts of God" from now on... ^^;

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Anyway, long story short, I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not being on time as I'd promised just earlier today. >_<
Especially at Koroku but also towards everyone else, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I'll definitely get it done tomorrow D< zettai ni.

I'm going to not say stuff like "nothing will stop me outside of acts of God" from now on... ^^;

It's ok man! :) It's not the end of the world and what I meant by that is, there really isn't any deadlines. After all, this is not really work->as in you are getting paid for it, but the thing is, try to do it when you can. :D For the fandom...;) HAHA Koroku-sama is a merciful God lol. And, we still love you har har :D Don't panic. It's ok :).

syrg

DONEE!!!! Yay! *pumps fist*
@Koroku, there should be two messages from me in your forum inbox. One is #1-6. The other is #7. *hopes for the best*

paulie093

a Rockman-fan, alias: wakabayashi, EruPii
Hi everyone!
I saw that you dropped the Rockman series. I just want to know that you bought the taiwanese DVD releases of Rockman.EXE Stream? How many DVDs are in each volumes? I ask this because I wanna buy them, but I don't know what quality do they have. :S

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You'll want to ask Kaeri... she has the DVDs now, and I can't remember how many there were.