Project Updates

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Project Updates

Heyo. It's 1:15am, I'm groaning at Jacob's idiocy in Twilight... I mean srsly dude, you just piss off Bella, and then you come to her party... AND YOU BRING YOUR PACKMATES?! Srsly. D:

Anyways, I thought I'd give you a taste of how things are looking behind the scenes cuz we never release anymore <3 But believe it or not, shit DOES get done.

Inazuma Eleven
9 is typeset and ready for QC. I just... haven't made a QC encode. I fail. 10 is ready for typesetting, I've just been... reading Twilight. <_> 11+ haven't been translated yet, but Eile is working on them. ^_^ We're only... 25 episodes behind or so~

Zoids
Uhhhhh 14-17 are waiting on Ryan. I'm honestly not sure if he'll do anything. If not, we're dropping it~ Z-A have already said they can continue on their own.

Shibawanko
Alt's been busy and Shibawanko's the bottom of his list of priorities. He's focusing on...

Marie & Gali
Alt's been busy, but he just dumped a few translations on us. 8, 9, and 9.5 are all translated... I just need to stop reading Eclipse and work on 'em :D (Eclipse, btw, is the third Twilight book~)

Holic/Tsubasa OVAs
Karaokes were made for the Tsubasa OVA. Dunno if they'll ever be used ;D~ Ryan doesn't do anything anymore~

MapleStory
OMG...! 9, 10, 11 are all translated now. They're in various stages of work. 12 is about half translated, and 13 is about to be started. We've got some new blood helping on this <3 Look for us to start pumping out episodes of this FAST. ^_^

Penguin no Mondai
Dead. Probably dropped. No one cares anyways, eh? D:

Stitch!
SuperKad has said he'd TLC about 20 times. Still hasn't. So... yeah.

Today in Class 5-2
I have the rest of episode 3 translated. Futa will take over TLC, so we'll see how that works~

Rockman.EXE
Stream: 1-5 are in various stages of decay, and we're waiting on Futa to work on those when he has time. 6-10 are in other various stages of decay, and we're waiting on the TL team/Futa to have available time. Also, waiting on the hiring of the new editor.
Beast+: 5-6 are in various stages of decay, meaning I'm waiting on Futa. :3 Also, new editor.

Deltora Quest
15 and 16 are translated. ;o; But of course nothing else has happened to them because Ryan has dumped everything, and Pazuzu DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH HE STILL GOES ON FACEBOOK SO I KNOW HE HAS AN INTERNET CONNECTION. YEAH, I SEE YOU ON THERE. Erm, yeah. It kinda pisses me off since we have a WONDERFUL new translator, but her work isn't getting shit done to it. If I have time this week and get through rest of my insane amounts of work, I'll try and do something here. :/ Srsly, it pisses me off. Kinda like how Eile's translations sat for months because onkei never came back...

Juushin Enbu
Get this. We have episode 9 translated. It's been that way for about a month. Yeah.....

Choco
WHY IS THE MOVIE DVD NOT ANNOUNCED YET?!

Bartender
16 is translated... I think I still have to upload the raws. oO But Cael's busy for the month, so it's not like anything would happen to 'em.

Rispara
2 is translated, but like I just said... Cael's busy.

New Stuff
If you go to the IRC chan, you might notice this:
motm: Coming Soon: Higepiyo, Bakegyamon, Weiß Survive

Higepiyo is stalled on WRs, of all things. Bakegyamon episode 1 is finally translated (jpwong, can you upload ep2?) and is being worked on. Weiß Survive... both episodes are translated, and would be out... but blame Twilight. (I didn't work on ep1 today... because well, I was reading Eclipse >_>)

Did I miss anything? D:

Edit: I hate Wikipedia.
/me now knows what happens in Breaking Dawn and wants to read it even more D:!!!!!!

Deltora Quest
15 and 16 are translated. ;o; But of course nothing else has happened to them because Ryan has dumped everything, and Pazuzu DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH HE STILL GOES ON FACEBOOK SO I KNOW HE HAS AN INTERNET CONNECTION. YEAH, I SEE YOU ON THERE. Erm, yeah. It kinda pisses me off since we have a WONDERFUL new translator, but her work isn't getting shit done to it. If I have time this week and get through rest of my insane amounts of work, I'll try and do something here. :/ Srsly, it pisses me off. Kinda like how Eile's translations sat for months because onkei never came back...

Dang bad times :(

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Juushin Enbu
Get this. We have episode 9 translated. It's been that way for about a month. Yeah.....

Well, it's been edited, kara'd and timed? I think. >_> It just needs a little more love!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Koroku;94302 said:
MapleStory
OMG...! 9, 10, 11 are all translated now. They're in various stages of work. 12 is about half translated, and 13 is about to be started. We've got some new blood helping on this <3 Look for us to start pumping out episodes of this FAST. ^_^

I still haven't watched the first 8 episodes of that........... Oh well...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Get this. JE09 is done. I has it encoded. No point in releasing. No one will download. Will release when we get more episodes done.

And Zoids17 definitely isn't waiting on me. No topic on this forum about it. No message in my email.

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Rockman.EXE
Stream: 1-5 are in various stages of decay, and we're waiting on Futa to work on those when he has time. 6-10 are in other various stages of decay, and we're waiting on the TL team/Futa to have available time. Also, waiting on the hiring of the new editor.
Beast+: 5-6 are in various stages of decay, meaning I'm waiting on Futa. :3 Also, new editor.

Decay?

The use of that term worries me a little. :-(

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Rather, it is gathering dust, not really decay, because we are waiting on Futamaru-san to TLC it. He is busy/internet problem but rest assured, EXE Stream and Beast+ is ongoing. He needs some more time with other things heheh. Don't worry, we will deliver eventually. :D

And, speaking of Episodes 11-20, we are about to work on it soon, just tune in into DATS! :) We just can't guarantee any dates though. Patience...:-p

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Warrock6690;94382 said:
Rather, it is gathering dust, not really decay, because we are waiting on Futamaru-san to TLC it. He is busy/internet problem but rest assured, EXE Stream and Beast+ is ongoing. He needs some more time with other things heheh. Don't worry, we will deliver eventually. :D

And, speaking of Episodes 11-20, we are about to work on it soon, just tune in into DATS! :) We just can't guarantee any dates though. Patience...:-p

I could be mistaken, but...Warrock, are you the same War Rock that was a part of FAQCorner a while back (Before FAQ drove the place into oblivion)?

And, Good to know the shows are not "decaying." Hehe. It had me worried there.

Here's to DATS Progression!

*Raises a glass and drinks*

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Doesn't it figure that the series that has the least original-staff interest has the most popular interest? D:

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Koroku;94400 said:
Doesn't it figure that the series that has the least original-staff interest has the most popular interest? D:

Rockman.EXE withdrawl.

I blame that. :)

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Koroku;94400 said:

Well, you've got a lot of new staff working on it now, so there's no worries. Well, actually, Yu-Gi-Oh has even less original-staff-interest, and that's not going to be getting anywhere soon.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Rockman EXE FTW! The project is progressing smoothly ~ cliche, from where? HAHA

Well, you have us now. HAHAHA

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
I could be mistaken, but...Warrock, are you the same War Rock that was a part of FAQCorner a while back (Before FAQ drove the place into oblivion)?

Errrr, no haha. This is another Warrock spawn. A reincarnation? HAHAHAHAHA :-p

LuigiBlood

Warrock6690;94465 said:
Rockman EXE FTW! The project is progressing smoothly ~ cliche, from where? HAHA

Yeah, Rockman.EXE FTW !
At least, there's finally someone who's working on Rockman.EXE Stream.
(I was trying to translate to episode 5 of it, but my japanese wasn't good, but i did a "partial sub")

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
That many projects waiting for me? OMG

Greg I will need you to send me a list of my pending job..

LuigiBlood

I forgot to say this :
I hope the 5th first episodes (of Stream ^^) will go out very soon !

I also want to say this :
Futa FTW (You're the only one that can translate EXE Stream, that's why you FTW)

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
LuigiBlood;94536 said:
I forgot to say this :
I hope the 5th first episodes (of Stream ^^) will go out very soon !

I also want to say this :
Futa FTW (You're the only one that can translate EXE Stream, that's why you FTW)

I will have to second this motion.