Post your desktop! >O

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Elecmon;2327 said:
Here's mine. The Backround is animated so the rain falls.

How much CPU power does that use? And does it ever crash windows? I've heard that animated backgrounds crash windows and use a lot of CPU power.

Elecmon

Windows always crashes on me at random times. But it's not from the backround, because its happened before I got the pic. My computer has 3GHz of processing power so it can handle it. My comp is old (about 4 years now) and I need a new one.

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
*is VERY restless*
Well here goes mine. I made it my self, but I think I spelled poor touma's name wrong at the time... Never posted my wallpaper anywhere because i forgot where i got the card scan from. I'd hate to post something and not be able to give proper credit for the elements I used.
I was gonna aim one of my pals, but it's kinda late.
Their ain't no better way for quick "How-to" guides than with paint... currently making a how to apply special effects with WMM guide. You'd be surprised how many ppls ask me this on youtube -_-"
but i guess i'll rest for now and finish up some more of my new amv in VEGAS :D
[EDIT:WTF... I had no idea my bitcomet could go that fast. 0_o"]

Magna

Touma and Tohma are both correct spelling to let you know =3
Anyway, that's Splash's scan just to let you know :]
It's available on her live journal, so that's where you probably found it.

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Here is my new custom-made wallpaper of my favourite characters from different fandoms.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q10/Mitchfoxbane55/wallpaper2.jpg

TOP ROW (Left to Right)
Jyou Kido (a.k.a Joe Kido) of Digimon Adventure 02
Ruki Makino (a.k.a Rika Nonaka) of Digimon Tamers
Kouichi Kimura of Digimon Frontier
George of Ginga Densetsu Weed manga

MIDDLE ROW (Left to Right)
Kudamon of Digimon Savers
Hideto Fujiemoto of Digimon V-Tamer manga (I coloured this picture which was originally black-and-white with the help of my Arcsoft PhotoImpression 4 program)
Smith of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin anime
Osaka of Azumanga Daioh

BOTTOM ROW (Left to Right)
Kiba of Wolf's Rain
Inugami 23 from Inugami manga
Gambit (Remy Lebeau) of X-men comics
Shinji Mimura of Battle Royale manga

DtD

[Z?]
I can't use my Print Screen button for some reason, I don't know if it is Vista or my laptop. My Print Screen is in a white box located on the insert key....can someone help?

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
I have seen this once were you have to use the 'fn' button along with 'Prt Scr'. if not well I can't think of anything else for now.