Post your desktop! >O

Magna

ChikoritaKaizer;1616 said:
I'm guessing iBook G4? You might take a look here for a cool desktop background.

Yep, you're right =D
I'd rather take another one of Splash's backgrounds or make my own, or a picture of my cat, but thanks anyway~

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Magna;1634 said:
Yep, you're right =D
I'd rather take another one of Splash's backgrounds or make my own, or a picture of my cat, but thanks anyway~

You should check here at least ;).

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Absolutely nothing has changed on my rarely seen desktop from when I spammed onkei for a meme.

Magna;1634 said:
Uwa.. *hugs* And yay cat ^^~

onkeikun;1835 said:
I noticed you didn't post yours. :p

.........................Would you please send me that wallpaper, onkei? O_O BONE SHELTER TOMATO BANZAI ETERNAL MOE! \o/
This is completely off-topic, but I just noticed I had named my folder for that site "Bomb Shelter" accidentally...? Wait, which one is the accident?!?! XD

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Dude Splash has teh sheep! XD My lovingly called friend "onee-chan" loves sheep... especially that... thing. She raided my computer at school with them. o.o;
Edit: I haven't touched VBA in about a year. T_T

Splash

Yeah, the scribbling part was for the meme I guess xD

Yay for the sheep Kage... lol >w< ~

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Splash;1941 said:
.........................Would you please send me that wallpaper, onkei? O_O BONE SHELTER TOMATO BANZAI ETERNAL MOE! \o/
This is completely off-topic, but I just noticed I had named my folder for that site "Bomb Shelter" accidentally...? Wait, which one is the accident?!?! XD

Here~ (link deleted). I got sick of my dad always commenting about the stupid hearts in the last one, so I changed it quick. He thought I was embarrassed about him seeing my wallpaper because he'd always come in right when I'm minimizing and switching windows. xD Bomb Shelter, waaah! XD Beware of juice-exploding tomato bombs?!!

Splash

Thank you onkei! Yay, finally wallpaper change ^o^;
TOMATO BOMBS HEAVE!!!

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
gerjomarty;2285 said:
Mine: o.o Never knew so many people had Macs, either.

Well there are 22 million people who have Macs with Mac OS X in the US alone, so you'd think that a couple people would find their way to DATS.US.