OMG Digimon Adventure 03! WITH SCREENSHOT

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
OMG Digimon Adventure 03! WITH SCREENSHOT

So yeah, I found this video today and it was a preview of 03 ;D It has Armadimon armor evolving using the digimental of friendship ;D whoo~

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/xHSHxSticky/vlcsnap-88696.png

AND LOOK! It's in widescreen :D

Yeah, in reality that was just an error in Movie 3. It should have v-mon's name there for when he is evolving into Lighdramon... So to stay on topic... had anyone else found animation errors in digimon somewhere along the series

:)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL ! Dub Mistakes. I think the reverse case, with V-Mon´s Name appearing in Armadimon´s Evo Sequence exists aswell.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Took the screenshot myself, so I'm sure it's from the japanese version...

For one the english is in 4:3 not 19:9... and Armadimon is something like Armadillomon or something isn't it? XD

Akaku

コード・ブルー
MirageDukemon;4550 said:
cool find. i remember in tamers when jeri used the card slash she had takato's red digivice.

But wasn't that because she didn't have her own.

She thought Leomon was her partner in that episode, but he didn't become her partner until later on ;)

celestial_sacred

blink.gif;4583 said:
Took the screenshot myself, so I'm sure it's from the japanese version...

*watched the part in the movie* It really is a mistake in the original movie. It was when V-mon was evolving into Lighdramon. And they spelled Fladramon's name Flaydramon in that movie! XD

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yup...

I was kinda shocked too, i didn't really expect a mistake... i haven't really watched the movie yet ={

But I'll get around to watching it =D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If you're careful enough, you can see errors all over in anime :-p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Actually, you can find Errors like that Everywhere. Especially Hollywood Blockbusters are full of them.

Kazemon15;4728 said:
So even the original Japanese versions can make a mistake, it's not always the dubs that make a mistake.

The Dub just makes it more likely.

MirageDukemon

Kewy987;4600 said:
But wasn't that because she didn't have her own.

She thought Leomon was her partner in that episode, but he didn't become her partner until later on ;)

actually i was talking about after she got her own digivice.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
MirageDukemon;4740 said:

Really... i must've missed it then :p

Was this in the Dub or the Japanese Version... b/c i know there hasn't been a group that has released Tamers Sub After Kato-san got her Digivice.

Elecmon

At first I thought it may have been an animated version of that CD drama where the 02 digimon using the other digimon's digimentals.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MirageDukemon;4740 said:

...No? She has her Yellow Digivice when she Slashes the LadyDevimon card. She only Slashes a card two times, (Well, she used the same card twice before she had her Digivice).

Lol at the screenshot. I've watched the subbed version of the movie twice, surprised I never saw it. Funny stuff.

I found a few glitches in the Tamers opening just the other day. I'll post them a bit later.

I didn't fall for Adventure 03 =D