Misora vs. Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

That one guy
Subaru Stelar;26053 said:
That showed Misora attacking Subaru...and if you watch some other videos and go to this thread GSR has many spoilers and he also states that
Misora BETRAYS Subaru

Hold up there, I don't know the full details of that, and I know it gets resolved eventually. Don't use that sort of stuff if you don't know the full details.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
AoBfrost;26040 said:
CancerxMisora ftw!

If it has to be luna x subaru, misora needs someone :p

XD I think MisoraXCancer works. Or MisoraXBly. Or BOTH. I want a Cancer-Misora-Bly love triangle now.

Subaru has had enough issues, he doesn't need a love triangle >_>

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
We need one new love triangle per season. ^_^

Certainly doesn't help that there's only two girls in the whole series. Darn that Gemini
for killing Ophiuchus
!

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26072 said:
We need one new love triangle per season. ^_^

Certainly doesn't help that there's only two girls in the whole series. Darn that Gemini
for killing Ophiuchus
!

XD That'd be different.

And yeah, that doesn't help :/ Plus, the only real affections shown in the game were Luna and Misora for Subaru...though Gonta and Kizamaro seemed to like Misora a lot, but still, that was more fan-ish I think...

In the anime however, Crown and Cancer are all OMGYAYMISORA and Gonta had shown signs about liking Luna in two episodes (I personally am kind of eh about them and not sure what to think, but some people think so), but yeah.

Oh, and don't forget the number of people who consider Tsukasa a girl XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
Gonta had shown signs about liking Luna in two episodes (I personally am kind of eh about them and not sure what to think, but some people think so), but yeah.
Well, the same thing happened with Dekao and Meiru in EXE. Seemed like Dekao was jealous of Netto, yet he didn't even maintain his affections throughout the entire first game, or for more than a few episodes in the anime.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26077 said:
Well, the same thing happened with Dekao and Meiru in EXE. Seemed like Dekao was jealous of Netto, yet he didn't even maintain his affections throughout the entire first game, or for more than a few episodes in the anime.

It seems they either need to stick with the game story or learn some continuity... XD And I know I probably used the wrong word >> But still.

G

GaustKaizer

In RnR 2, after fight against Burai, Rockman only saved Luna.

Emi-hime

Everybody who mentions RnR2 is making the wait for the game soooo unbearable for me XD I wish I could just understand Kanji x____x

G

GaustKaizer

Also Rockman used Sword of Berserk because he wanted to help Luna in RnR2.

EDIT: Also in RnR2, Misora ditched Rockman once and went to Empty's side.

Rocknote

Banned
Is it true? I didn't play that far yet because I don't understand kanji too much. I think its better to make a conclusion after the Megaman Star Force 2 release.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
the whole aspect of cancerxmisora is in the anime, so since people say to look from perspective of the game, i shall say the same :) and the whole betrayal thing in the 2nd game is only temporary, i can only base this info on the fact that you lose misora as a brother for awhile and then regain it later on, so dont post any assumptions until megaman starforce 2 is released imo

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
You can delete your brother band with them, ut if you go back to their houses or where ever they are ingame at the time, you can regain them.

Emi-hime

MegaBly101;26186 said:
the whole aspect of cancerxmisora is in the anime, so since people say to look from perspective of the game, i shall say the same :) and the whole betrayal thing in the 2nd game is only temporary, i can only base this info on the fact that you lose misora as a brother for awhile and then regain it later on, so dont post any assumptions until megaman starforce 2 is released imo

Too bad even looking at game perspective, people take Luna's personality from the anime instead XD

You lose them both for a while in the first one too so~ But yeah, might as well just try to wait. Or hope somebody who can reads kanji has no life and writes up a script :D

G

GaustKaizer

rocknote;26163 said:
Is it true? I didn't play that far yet because I don't understand kanji too much. I think its better to make a conclusion after the Megaman Star Force 2 release.

Yes it's ture. I played it and I understand Japanese:D

EDIT: Lecros, need help?
I'll help you.

Emi-hime

Coro Kaizer;26242 said:
Yes it's ture. I played it and I understand Japanese:D

EDIT: Lecros, need help?
I'll help you.

I dem--erm, ask nicely for you to reply and make a script for it then. Pretty please. With sugar on top. So I won't kil--go insane from the wait <_< XD

GSR

That one guy
Emi;26244 said:
I dem--erm, ask nicely for you to reply and make a script for it then. Pretty please. With sugar on top. So I won't kil--go insane from the wait <_< XD

Uh... I can't speak for Coro, but making a game script, even in your native language, is a massive undertaking.

If s/he wants to go for it, all power to him/her, but still, it's a pretty big request.

Emi-hime

GSR;26247 said:
Uh... I can't speak for Coro, but making a game script, even in your native language, is a massive undertaking.

If s/he wants to go for it, all power to him/her, but still, it's a pretty big request.

Yeah, I know XD That's why I said it in a joking tone. I wouldn't expect anybody to do something like that as I know it's a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.