Misora vs. Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

StelarSX

Jack In!
1) Mitch Shephar's name is Michinori Ikuta.

They just made Ikuta into some guy who holds some sort of Science Class for kids. I agree that it would have been better if Ikuta was Subaru's teacher in the anime. Utilizing special charactars and giving them actual screen time. He only appears in 2 or so episodes and NEVER shown again. Only time you see him is when Libra uses the machine to look like his host. Just shows how the anime people don't give a charactar like Ikuta or Wolf's host only 2 episodes.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Thanks XD I got familiar with most of the names from watching the anime...but since he was barely in it >_> yeah.

And yes, it sucks he only got like two episodes. Wolf's host I can understand a bit because he was only a optional boss, like Cancer (Who's host we only see once or twice as well, despite all Cancer's screentime :/) and Crown Thunder (Who again, only once or so). I just don't understand their reason with making so many unnecessary changes. I understand about changing order of things to not ruin surprise as some people pointed out, but still, they got rid of the importantance of a lot of characters and some barely get any show time at all :/ *sighs*

...Though, I think we're getting off topic...so...once again...LUNA AND SUBARU FOREVER. :D *so biased* XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Well, it's hard to blame them, especially when Cancer's human, Juurou and Jean Couronne Velmond Georgione XIV didn't receive proper introductions in the game.

The one thing EXE made easier was establishing characters. All the good guys ended up Netto's friends, and the bad guys stayed bad, so no cloning crap was necessary.

But we're bound to miss things in any anime ShoPro cooks up. The Saito storyline still being the crux of game canon omissions.

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;25807 said:
Cancer's host got only 1 episode. Crown's host was changed to a corpse instead of a host.

I thought so, just figured I'd say 1 or 2 as my head is hurting and I don't want to think and make it hurt more :p And I thought it was a ghost/corpse in the game too.

But yeah, I guess it's hard to give them much attention without any real introduction, but that's still no excuse for Ikuta and Libra XP

StelarSX

Jack In!
How is Subaru in love with Misora...? I see Misora liking Subaru...Subaru doesn't really care for either, but he has more feelings Luna. And since when did Gonta like Luna...?

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;25926 said:
How is Subaru in love with Misora...? I see Misora liking Subaru...Subaru doesn't really care for either, but he has more feelings Luna. And since when did Gonta like Luna...?

In the anime, in the one episode where Gonta gets all upset when Luna is showing Subaru the planetarium, he gets a bit jealous and when Kizamaro points it out, he gets all red, which kind of hints to it. Plus the episode where Kizamaro thinks they're dating, but that's why some people think Gonta likes Luna.

Moving on, the topic is about who is better for Subaru: Misora or Luna, not Subaru's non-existant love for Misora XP But yes, Subaru has more feelings for Luna definitely <3

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;25960 said:
I'm on the fanlisting page of yours, of course I agree!

Yay! Plus you were the first person to join who I didn't know yet which made it so much better XD

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
For a girl to be controlled by an alien and still show support for her man, that shows guts! ;)

Emi-hime

She's protected him in the first game too XP I don't see what that has to do with anything.

hwarangoo

Journalists
If I were in subarus shoes idd go with misora not with some giant heared lunatic.
But if luna would be a bit nicer towards me I would give her a chanche. But you know having a famous popstar falling for you is cool. dating one is even cooler!!! <3

Emi-hime

I think Luna's hair is awesome >_> Not to mention, Subaru has a bit of an odd hairstyle too. Thinking about it, the only ones who really don't have an odd hair style out of the "gang" are Tsukasa, Misora, and Gonta...and Gonta has a weird head thing and Tsukasa has gender problems.

Luna has been nicer at times, and she has had her reasons for not being too nice (Quick reason is that it doesn't seem she likes to show weakness and thus, is always on the defense). I'd hate if somebody famous fell for me though :/ Dating somebody famous tends to have a lot of problems and the "cool factor" tends to wear off. Not to mention in Subaru's eyes, I don't think he'd see it as cool or anything, more or less nothing different. If I recall right, he didn't even know who Misora was so celebrities = not a big deal to him.

StelarSX

Jack In!
That showed Misora attacking Subaru...and if you watch some other videos and go to this thread GSR has many spoilers and he also states that
Misora BETRAYS Subaru

Status
Not open for further replies.