Megaman Starforce 2 Release Date

hwarangoo

Journalists
If the Us version gets released in july the eu version gets released in what august :(
The Eu version was released so late.

hwarangoo

Journalists
too bad people critizised RnR 1 even though it was a huge improvement from battle network.
Rnr2 is improved even better I like the wave road battles.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I never even played Battle Network XD So I can't really comment about any of it compared to other things.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Well, I did get the game on a whim...I didn't expect to like it >>

Trivial

A ROM of it is enough
But if the package reach Indonesia, i'll buy it
(Please don't get mistaken, i'm not requesting)

renanamara

The most problem is that some people don't try to play the game and say "the game is bad... the better is the original 2d games...", and a saddly a lot of people not even try to play...

But I believe in Capcom... atm by what I know... all Megamans get realeases... so I think taht they will not fail xD

hwarangoo

Journalists
renanamara;29657 said:
The most problem is that some people don't try to play the game and say "the game is bad... the better is the original 2d games...", and a saddly a lot of people not even try to play...

But I believe in Capcom... atm by what I know... all Megamans get realeases... so I think taht they will not fail xD

Worms is getting a 2d game release with lots of goodies, because people complained 2d is better. Now people started complaining that you cant have 2d graphics on a next gen console. kind of crazy

renanamara

I need agree that... is crazy and strange xD

But Worms I preffer 2D ^^
In last option is possible play GunBound... xD