Megaman Starforce 2 Release Date

MegaBly101

Some Guy
Megaman Starforce 2 Release Date

All we have to work on as far as i know is rumors, most of us such as myself couldnt wait and just downloaded the ROM for the DS emulator in Japanese but since i dont know what the hell is going on its pretty much more along the lines of playing for fun rather than story.

Anyway the point is if there are any points, facts, theorys, thoughts or minor revolutions regarding the U.S/E.U Megaman Starforce 2 (in english) release date just post it here for all of us to read :)

First ill post what ive heard which ranges from a mid spring early summer release date to as long as christmas and even some rumors regarding decrease in megaman game sales in U.S to the point where capcom are considering not bothering to translate RnR2 at all.

Take it away fellow peers! >.<

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I have a r4 so I can play the rom off my actual DS :p

But I wont be a pirate, I use it for "demos"

Since the DS cant download game demo's I download actual games and play them, if I like it, I go buy it, I bought mmsf dragon, but like you said, I wouldnt know what the heck is going on at certain times in the japanese rom.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Subaru Stelar;26208 said:
'Heard that it's coming in Feb. 13 in Australia.

Then hopefully it won't be too much longer for the USA release...

G

GaustKaizer

I'm lucky that I have BerserkXDinosaur in JP version so I'm don't have to wait until US releases it but I might get Shinobi.

Star Force 2 might release June.:confused:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Subaru Stelar;26208 said:
'Heard that it's coming in Feb. 13 in Australia.
That was just a rumor, it's been removed from the site.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I know every Battle Network since the second came out the first week of summer here in the U.S., but since I didn't have a DS at the time I didn't pay attention to when Star Force 1 was released. Was it mid-August?

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26228 said:
I know every Battle Network since the second came out the first week of summer here in the U.S., but since I didn't have a DS at the time I didn't pay attention to when Star Force 1 was released. Was it mid-August?

August 7th, I believe. I remember the day way too well.

Edit: And seeing how the Japanese version came out December 14th...dear god we have a long wait T____T

G

GaustKaizer

PrimoPiccolo;26228 said:

Star Force released in August because RnR1 released in December 14, 2006. It was kind of slow:rolleyes:

Rocknote

Banned
Coro Kaizer;26241 said:
Star Force released in August because RnR1 released in December 14, 2006. It was kind of slow:rolleyes:

Yeah, it takes a long time to release it.

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotetx1.gif

MegaBly101

Some Guy
just saying that ive also heard rumors that they arnt even going to bother to release it, that due to lack of sales in the US and EU they are going to drop the translation. >.<

ps. any chance of a tribe sub this week, would make my day :)

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;26350 said:
So...if my Math's correct, MMSF2 will come in July! :D My birthday month!

My birthday month too =D

Still, such a loooong waiiiit T____T I'm going to go insane before that.

MegaBly - Don't saaay that T~T I hope that rumor isn't true. If it is, I'm going to cry. And hopefully do well in my Japanese classes so I can play the game in Japanese. :(

Emi-hime

I luckily have my class next month, but Kanji is one of the later classes :/ I have to learn the basics and hiragana first... *sighs* So not fair T___T

GSR

That one guy
Emi;26368 said:
I luckily have my class next month, but Kanji is one of the later classes :/ I have to learn the basics and hiragana first... *sighs* So not fair T___T

God forbid you need learn the basics of the language before being able to understand more advanced portions. :p

I hear Rockman games in general tend not to use very much kanji though, so take that as you will.

Emi-hime

GSR;26372 said:
God forbid you need learn the basics of the language before being able to understand more advanced portions. :p

I hear Rockman games in general tend not to use very much kanji though, so take that as you will.

It's more of the fact that the class is a month and a half so XD And there's 10 courses, so it'd take over a year and if it doesn't get translated, I just have to wait that long until I can actually get the 2nd game and understand it :p So it's not so much that I have to learn the basics before the advanced parts XD

But it still uses some and thus, I must have it perfect beforehand @-@

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MegaBly101 said:
just saying that ive also heard rumors that they arnt even going to bother to release it, that due to lack of sales in the US and EU they are going to drop the translation. >.<
Aw, that would just suck. Especially since Viz bothered to dub half of RnR.

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
MegaBly101;26356 said:
just saying that ive also heard rumors that they arnt even going to bother to release it, that due to lack of sales in the US and EU they are going to drop the translation.

Personally i do not believe that capcom would just let it die due to the fact that there is an sizable audience for such a game and not bringing it over would cause many of us to simply get from other sources non-beneficial to capcom.
Besides, what if(or when) they make a third? You just can't spring that game on to us without the prior one.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26387 said:
Aw, that would just suck. Especially since Viz bothered to dub half of RnR.

Yeah...Which is really annoying. I wanted to see the dub version of 46 and 47 >> And possibly 40 and 41. I also wanted to see the dub of 24 and 25 (Despite hating them)...they were done, but I missed when people had them up XD