Mario Kart Wii

hwarangoo

Journalists
Emi;43247 said:
I want Wii Fit :p Which doesn't come out until May in the USA I believe.

Why would you want that I mean its way too overpriced :mad:
On the other hand I would like giving it a try. Maybe I can talk my mom into buying it :p

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Lecros;43424 said:
Why would you want that I mean its way too overpriced :mad:
On the other hand I would like giving it a try. Maybe I can talk my mom into buying it :p

I think it sounds like fun~ I loved Wii Sports and Wii Play so...

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
On-topic, please.

So, anyone got the game, except for Pazuzu and me? If so, we should do a little race or two soon.

Emi-hime

Hope you manage to get one! :D

I'll definitely be getting it on release. I'm just stuck deciding if I'll be playing as Princess Peach more or Baby Peach more... It's a tough decision.

Sir Kibbles

Finally got it. Had to wait a few days (Stupid pay periods) It's definatly a lot harder that the others. I was having troubles on 100cc! But the Multiplayer is fun.

Emi-hime

I love this game so much. I've only gone Wi-Fi once for a random race... A few other times for the tournament they have up.

It seems I'll have to do more random races though in order to unlock a kart... T_T Bleh.

hwarangoo

Journalists
I think id better finish my school work before getting it though. I think in june somewhere would be the best date for a dats tourney or something.

hwarangoo

Journalists
especially with the online possibilitys I wouldnt get my book reports finished. Just think about it *okay ive read a chapter I can take a break now and I play mario kart for 2 hour afterwards I sleap next day i freak out for still having to read 59 chapters for one book and repeat the whole sequence* but on the other hand I could also just buy it. its not like it has a story that wont let go of me like the world ends with you

Sir Kibbles

A DATS Tourney would be so flippin amazing!!! I don't own my own Wii yet I play at my sister's house. I play online as SirKibbles, so if you see that name its me!!!

Emi-hime

Vande;47690 said:
i want Mario Kart instead of Super Mario Galaxy!!!

SMG is awesome too though XD But yeah, you can do a bit more with Mario Kart.