Mario Kart Wii

Sir Kibbles

Mario Kart Wii

10-Minute gameplay footage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWf9oKzE-Zg

Words cannot describe how bad I want this game. I'm getting a Wii just for this. I am a Mario Kart fanatic and have been playing since the Super Nintendo "Super Mario Kart" Shame North America gets it last though : (

Comments?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Hey since this game will come out pretty quickish we can hold dats cups right?
Racing to be the best of dats!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Must admit I've been looking more forward to this than I ever did Super Smash Bros. Brawl... :/

Sir Kibbles

Lecros;39238 said:
Hey since this game will come out pretty quickish we can hold dats cups right?
Racing to be the best of dats!

I like this idea. and I'm wanting this more than Brawl as well.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Eee :D I love this game. I loved the very first one too @-@ *is so excited for the Wii one to come out* <3

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
I love the Mario Kart series. Yessssss Wii version. I hope they let us control it with the classic controller or GC controller though. The Wii wheel looks too troublesome.

Sir Kibbles

DynawaveXD;39297 said:
I love the Mario Kart series. Yessssss Wii version. I hope they let us control it with the classic controller or GC controller though. The Wii wheel looks too troublesome.

They are! Its been confirmed that we'll be able to use all the same controller types as Brawl. I'm gonna use the Wii wheel just for something new.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Those that snigger can only snigger at those that don't and can't import. :3

And besides, I could care less that the USA comes out last, 'cause it'll be worth the wait. (Not like I have the time to play atm anyway...)

But, yeah, can't wait.

Sir Kibbles

4 more days until the Europe release! I'm actually excited that Europe gets it sooner because I want to know what tracks are on there. I'm praying that Baby Park is brought back. My friends and I play ONLY that track on Double Dash and play first to 10.

I read D.K. Mountain is back. I'm not too thrilled with this one, I never liked this track. And I hope Dry Bones and Bowser Jr. are on the game as well!

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
So, any fellow Europeans have it yet?

I'm getting it delivered, should be here in a few hours.

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
Sir Kibbles;39100 said:
I am a Mario Kart fanatic and have been playing since the Super Nintendo "Super Mario Kart" Shame North America gets it last though : (

USA is last eh? Ah whatever, being last is better than not getting it at all

hwarangoo

Journalists
Usa=27 april
Europe = 11 april (yesterday)
I havent been able to find a copy yet.
Hopefully ill get it within 30 days

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Pazuzu, share your game with me! Together we can beat everyone! ( I suck, just to let you know! ;) )

Can't wait 'till it comes out, got mines reserved at GameStop already.

I still need to figure out how to Wii Fi in order to lose to my fellow staff members~

Emi-hime

I wish it was out here already T___T The wait is tormenting meee. This is the 2nd game Europe got that I really want ahead of us XD

hwarangoo

Journalists
You wanted Mario strikers charged???

Maybe we got it first because the nes world champion is european :p
he had a faster time then americans who ran their game console faster because of non pal tvs

Emi-hime

Lecros;43245 said:
You wanted Mario strikers charged???

Maybe we got it first because the nes world champion is european :p
he had a faster time then americans who ran their game console faster because of non pal tvs

I want Wii Fit :p Which doesn't come out until May in the USA I believe.