Hunter x Hunter

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I wish they'd give an explanation as to why he went on hiatus in the first place this time. I'm curious about the previous time too.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Maybe he will stay this time?

I remember at the end of the last chapter he said this hiatus would be short-ish... So at least that will go through...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
"Viz Media Anime NYCC News (06:58 PM EDT): A few bits of information has come out from the Viz Media panel today in regards to their anime plans. While talking about the Buso Renkin sets, they mentioned that the Hunter x Hunter anime release will follow a similar release format in the fourth quarter of 2008. In regards to DVD releases of Mar, Hikaru no Go and Prince of Tennis, they're apparently just "on a break.""

So yeah... HxH dub this fall it seems... There goes my ideas of resubbing it.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
You took too long. :/ I remember you and I talking about subbing it again... well back last year.

Oh well. DVDs will be nice.

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I love hunterxhunter. I thought I was the only fan of this anime. I found by accident on some site for streaming fansubs and I fell in love with it. I even brought the collection on dvd with english subtitles to support the anime. It's one of the animes that hasn't been dubbed, thank goodness so with some luck, there'll be more episodes for a group to fansub if the manga is popular enough.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It was discussed already in this topic, but HxH was already licensed earlier this year. It wont be long til it's dubbed.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
On December 9th, the first set will be coming out of Hunter x Hunter. It will consist of episodes 1-15 which is roughly up to Trick Tower, I think...