• Female

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Unknown

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Futamaru;120184 said:
Me too! I worked in a Japanese restaurant before. But too bad that was a chain restaurant, so everything is preset and I didn't managed to learn to detail.

Really, not many people can sew. Thanks to my mom who was a seamstress...

My sewing is only good for patching up holes...hahah

My sushi skills are still...well, preparing the ingredients is more of a problem than making the actual thing...haha :p

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Yuidirnt;120185 said:
You never know what happens when you don't look.

lol Nice.

I'm pretty sure I already said here I'm a girl. So, yeah..... That hasn't changed either. *poke*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
megumi decides to add more details to megumi's last post.
megumi is a genderless bot designed and programmed to spam.
megumi also uses a banhammer to destroy other spam bots.
megumi is very territorial.
megumi takes on the form of a female Homo sapien.

Most chefs are males, last time I checked. My cooking... is limited to making rice. And my sewing skills are worse than my brother's, that's for sure.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
megumi;120231 said:
Most chefs are males, last time I checked. My cooking... is limited to making rice. And my sewing skills are worse than my brother's, that's for sure.

That's true, but how many males out of the total male population are chefs?

Then BRUSH UP your skills :-p

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
megumi;120231 said:
megumi decides to add more details to megumi's last post.
megumi is a genderless bot designed and programmed to spam.
megumi also uses a banhammer to destroy other spam bots.
megumi is very territorial.
megumi takes on the form of a female Homo sapien.

...:eek:

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Damned it. It was the first time I made a cosplay. My character is Kagamine Len, a 14-year-old boy, he is a virtual singer. After I release my photo, I got such a reply: You are cute, next time, I will send you to a dark room and dressed you up as a maid. Another reply for it: Hey hey, girl! You should learn that Zero is a boy.
These days, I want to make another cosplay. The character is Morichika Rinnosuke, the very boy in Touhou series. But there are few people know this character, probably, most of my friends think of this time I will probably dress up as a girl. But, I won't do it.
I want to say that: Do you know the gender of Rockman Zero? That's it!

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
sazero;122616 said:
Do you know the gender of Rockman Zero?

To anyone who can provide a good answer to that, you're awesome.

Even I don't know. Why does Zero have man boobs? xD Even in Rockman X4 or any subsequent appearances in the series or other games lol.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Why does Zero have man boobs? You'd better ask Dr. Wily, he is the man who made it.
Then I want to say that it is terrible. Most of the girls saw the others who call me angel and think of that I am a girl. No way! How many times should I explain for that?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, the poll results didn't all transfer correctly when we switched forum systems. :3

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yep. I believe there are quite a number more males than what the polls reflect.