• Female

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Unknown

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Kage;63228 said:
:-O I generally wish to be a male almost every day... especially during those few days... I mean really.

celestial_sacred;63341 said:
So true. One good reason males shouldn't wish to be females. o.o

At the risk of being speared here (please don't hurt me), most males I know see it as an excuse to eat ice-cream and be nasty to others, we just don't understand :( We should have an equivalent...lol.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
DarkNinja91;63408 said:
female. i bet no one could have guessed. >.>

Well, two ways. I don't want insult You but You're lesbian or not. Having avi and signature with Harp as a boy is normal thing (because Misora is the cutes female character and her Harp isn't bad as well). Having avi and signature with Harp as a girl, means You want be like Harp or You like / love her. Because that second option is less possible, everyone could consider You as a male than female. Also Your nickname may be more reffered to being boy than girl.

Amen too.

Yuumei

Spinzaku
@ Nemomon: That's just confusing and flawed logic...

Anyway, I'm a girl! I'm sure it was obvious with my avatar & sig being all male. :p

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
I make feminine giggles every time someone thinks I'm a gay guy. :3

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Truth be told I'm apathetic.. with female bits.
Before I grew a chest everyone thought I was a boy since I was a Tomboy anyway.
Most of my online friends and fellow forum lurkers think I'm male and I never care enough to correct them. Everyone on XBL thinks I just haven't hit puberty yet since I have a rather "deep" voice anyway.
So... I guess as far as the internet is concerned I'm male. And I prefer it like that.

DarkNinja91

Nemomon;63451 said:
Well, two ways. I don't want insult You but You're lesbian or not. Having avi and signature with Harp as a boy is normal thing (because Misora is the cutes female character and her Harp isn't bad as well). Having avi and signature with Harp as a girl, means You want be like Harp or You like / love her. Because that second option is less possible, everyone could consider You as a male than female. Also Your nickname may be more reffered to being boy than girl.

Amen too.

haihai.
sweatdropsmilie.gif

sorry about that. but im straight and female.