Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Unknown

Votes: 27 42.2%

• Total voters

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yay! I was seventh to vote. 7's my favorite number so booyah! (I've never ever ever said booyah before... Weird.)

*Checks* I'm male o.o

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I voted as fourth... But since repling in it popular... :p I'm (read: "I wish I'm") a boy, so male.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I go through phases where I embrace my female with all my heart and other phases where I have no better wish than to be a male.

I generally wish I were a male at night. D8

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Splash;63227 said:
I go through phases where I embrace my female with all my heart and other phases where I have no better wish than to be a male.

I generally wish I were a male at night. D8

:-O I generally wish to be a male almost every day... especially during those few days... I mean really. Why CAN'T I WEAR REALLY BAGGY PANTS? And no I do not want dresses.

Yes, I am a female. I also seem to be the resident lesbian. @_@;

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Looks like that thread has been attacked by bunch of womans XD But according to poll, we (still) have more males than females..

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I'm a Female. I've been mistaken for a Male lots of times because of my username... But yeah. I'm a girl.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Three Fourths of the Roomies are female. I'm the one fourth of the Roomies that is male.

But I guess that becomes obvious from the Custom User Title.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
male (I was so tempted to put unknown)

sometimes I wish I were a woman lol, men are so frequently attacked in the media today, go watch some TV commercials, the men will be belittled!

celestial_sacred

Kage;63228 said:
:-O I generally wish to be a male almost every day... especially during those few days...

So true. One good reason males shouldn't wish to be females. o.o

I'm female too, and I'm happy with the way I am. :3