[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
You know, you could've just put up another screen shot from the same series, just an easier pic. Anyway, since you mentioned Graviton City, I remember now. Project A-ko. That's why the characters looked so familiar. I haven't watched any of that series in years. lol

RollEXE

OMG YES U R A GENIOUS XDDDD

OK, here's the last pic! What a nice one too!

lawloc7.png

This was aired in an anime time slot so... I hope this counts. XD
Extra point for the person who can con the pharse!

justdave

heh, was thinking of doing that, too, but it was taking so long.... ;)

OK, here's the next one, and anyone who hangs out here who doesn't get this one deserves to be shot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dats3.png
    dats3.png
    0 bytes · Views: 16
  • dats3.png
    dats3.png
    0 bytes · Views: 16

Magna

Anime time slot? Like a commercial or something?
I'd prefer if this sticks to the actual anime and manga, unless this was shown in the actual anime. Let's not make it too impossible to guess :]

For your previous image, I used the "ub" in the image name as a hint and did a search XD

justdave

And since you asked nicely, here's a better shot from Project A-ko (not part of game)

attachment.php

Attachments

• dats4.png
    dats4.png
    0 bytes · Views: 56
  • dats4.png
    dats4.png
    0 bytes · Views: 56

RollEXE

Yep! You got it, it was aired in place of the last episode of School Days, so it's become quite epic, due to the murder thing happening in Japan. XD

Darn, I should've named it something like, pie. XD

Justdave's turn.

justdave

I was wondering. :) I was going to give it 24 hours before volunteering, but since you asked... :)

It first aired in Japan in spring 2005, and there were only 12 episodes.

justdave

OK, since Magna hasn't posted his last guess yet, I'll go ahead and add another clue to give some other people a chance.

The girl pictured is one of the three main characters, and she's an avid cosplayer. She was also the one who picked the name for the team that matches the title of the series.