[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Eee, congrats, Jup :D
Second one~
s320x320

justdave

yeah, and she was 18 in StrikerS, which supposedly took place 10 years later.

And a small clue on the new one... what the seal is doing has a lot to do with the theme of the entire series.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I finally got one right!! *Throws confetti* I'd like to thank my mother and father and grandmother and...*drones on and on with the thank you speech since the writers are on strike* :-p

He looks like Tohma from Savers but I have this strong feeling that it's not since it'd be too easy. lol

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
Also, Green eyes.
He strikes me as familiar but it probably is just that Tohma-esque vibe, as Jup81 said.

Splash

Tohma doesn't have green eyes... They're more like azure blue ^^;; And so are this hottie's XD~

Yes, quite an overflow of the blond bish around that time..~

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
That guy looks terribly familiar!! I bet when I find out who the character is, I'm going to be kicking myself for not getting it. lol

Sparhawk

Anakha
My first instinct said Sailor Moon, but then I noticed the steel support beam being bent in half by the Red Head's fist, so now I think I'll say Super Gals...

Splash

Yep, Solomon from Blood+!
Quite breathtaking, his scenes. (*´Д`)'`ァ'`ァ

3rd one~ XDDD
s640x480

justdave

The blonde shown in the picture is really whiny, but she's extremely attached to the redhead, if that helps anyone remember. The redhead mostly "tolerates" her, although she is very protective of her.

justdave

There's also a bluish/grayish haired girl who has kind of a lesbian lust for the blonde girl (who usually won't give her the time of day), and is always fighting with the redhead over her.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
.... Doujin Work. Cause that looks like justice

And if I'm right.

SOMEONE ELSE TAKE THE ROUND

justdave

The blue/gray-haired girl (not in the picture) had a talent for designing and building huge mechas overnight and would typically meet the redhead at the front gate of the school before school every morning with one to fight her over possession of the blonde girl (even though the redhead considered the blonde more of an annoying little sister type and not a possession). The redhead would usually destroy the mecha in a few seconds and proceed to class, with the blonde in tow gushing about how cool she was.

(gosh, I didn't think this would be so hard :) )

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
It looks like it's about time for you to just post a different pic (and tell us what this is).

RollEXE

Yes, it's a 'no'.
It's a pretty under the radar series.... my friend introduced it to me, and I was so happy! ^o^

Ok, so hint?

This series doesn't have an anime, and it's name is German.

justdave

Or one more clue that makes it way obvious... (or at least something you can Google on)

The place they all lived was called Graviton City.