[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Oh? I'll take it then.

I don't think I know anyone else watching this besides me.

sno.JPG

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Correct. o:

Anyone who's payed attention to me in the staff channel should know that I just finished this one. (Namely Bunny)

gsnk.JPG

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
That looks so familiar...
I think I've seen it before, and I'll be headdesking when someone names it. :x

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
Scar got it~
guess2.png

ANYONE who has been in the staff channel or paying attention to what I've been watching should know this. :-p

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
The thing about this pic and the pic before it, is i havent started watching these anime yet :x so i dunno whats too easy

Edit: Nope, Not Hikaru

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
Kage gets it ;D
I finished it Kage :3~

yes.jpg

Rather than find something new I just looked in the back of my photobucket account >.>~

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Onmyou is a bit old. ^^; But only by about 3 years... so kinda recent but not recent recent.

Anyways, I'm looking for specific series.

Attachments

• A2693-62.jpg
    A2693-62.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 8
  • A2693-62.jpg
    A2693-62.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 8

Sparhawk

Anakha
LOL! I remember this animated version they made of this... They called it Journey to the West and it aired on Fox Kids early Saturday mornings... I think it aired at like 7am... I used to love that show...

Anyways this one is called Saiyuki Reload and since you said you wanted the specific series I"m going to go with the very first one, Burial.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Wow~ Im gonna have to work to find something harder, im my anime collection.

*looks*

LOL. are there any rules for animes we cant post??

All my other animes are too easy... this one may actually be a bit harder, but im guessing there are some here who have seen it.... well i guess if its not alowed then i'll take it down... please dont kill me *not that the pic itself is bad*

SSSS.jpg

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
o.o They aired it on Fox Kids?!

>_>; Well it is Reload. XD I don't think this pic is for Burial. Anyways, you can have it. :p

And by that I mean, go ahead and post pics :D