[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Yes, it was shown on Cartoon Network. Someone told me that it has a dub and that CN showed it a few years ago.

Hmm...for the original, Takeuchi Junko did one of the main characters' voices.

Edit: Disregard all that I said above. digiboy got it. Okay...time for another...

Okay, this should stump you guys since it's a manga pic...maybe. The answer to this one must be specific. :-p

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 19
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 19

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'd get killed for saying this... but that so looks like something from Legend of Zelda.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Kage;34694 said:
I'd get killed for saying this... but that so looks like something from Legend of Zelda.
No you won't, you should receive hugs for saying such a thing. :-p

Anywho, you're right...but to claim this guys, you have to give a specific. Which manga story is it? *dodges*

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Nope.

Hint...the main villain is in the panel and it's from an earlier game. No need to give a chapter, just the series. ^^

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Nope, and Skull Kid and the Mask is apart of Oot/MM side story, if I'm remembering right. By "earlier" I meant game release, not the actual story.

FlameStream

That'd be the Ganon from A Link to the Past though X3. I'm pretty sure of it.

Edit: Oh my ...! That's Link's uncle! The one that gives you the shield and sword when you find him lying down in the sewer. I didn't recognize him until I looked at the page a second time, haha!

Sparhawk

Anakha
That would make the answer Triforce of the Gods but since I can't post a second answer before Jup replies, this is a freebie for whoever gets to it first.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
"That would make the answer Triforce of the Gods but since I can't post a second answer before Jup replies, this is a freebie for whoever gets to it first."

/me didn't think that was Ganon..

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I don't think Zero_Hunter is going~ D=

*Mizuiro takes turn instead ;D

This is a really easy picture, whoever doesn't get it... tsk... tsk... tsk...

vlcsnap274820do6.png

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Flamestream got it. It is Kamigami no Triforce/A Link to the Past, and that is Link's uncle and the main bad guy in the panel is Agahnim, or however you spell it. I guess I should've worded it differently, and I do apologize. I guess you could call him a "Ganon minion".

Now another pic, but I'll post it later.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I knew it wasn't Ganon.. but I didn't remember a scene like that in ALttP so I didn't think that was it. /me fails

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Okay, last one guys. This one will probably be really easy, but to make it challenging, you have to get the series specifically right, but knowing me, I'll probably change my mind. :-p

You know, like, let's say I put up a screen shot of...14-year-old Taichi. Saying "Digimon" won't count, but saying Digimon Adventure 02 would, since that's what the screen shot is specifically from.

Anywho, here you go...

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 13
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 13

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Well, no, it really isn't. The bracelet isn't a clue, just shows the personality of the character, that's about it.

Never mind about specifics. Just the anime in general will be cool. I'm not going to give any clues until some more guesses come in, aside from the fact that this is an old series.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Yeah, it's Lupin III. You get bonus points if you tell me which TV season/series that screen shot is from. :p