Favorite Pokemon

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
My favorites are the shiney Mew (Blue Mew(That´s why i often use a shiney Mew as Avatar)) and Ralts female evolution route ^^

happycow

I think that Ditto is my favorite pokemon for now. It's probably because Ditto = all the other pokemons and I like them all.

Echo

Universal Spam Machine
Swampert. Hands down.
Oh, and Absol/tropius/buizel.

I have a habit of liking pokemon I have on my teams and ones that (vaguely) resemble animals. Whether the former is because I get used to seeing them all the time or that I pick them 'cos I like them I'm not sure.

Oh, yes, and I agree that shiny mew is awesome. And for some reason I like drawing mightyenas. I think it's their back fur.

hwarangoo

Journalists
A lot of people go eeveevolutions but I like plain old eevee.

Further I can really remember my favs, i like pichu too.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Mudki--- *Shot*

Zubat actually. Probably Mewtwo second and Pikachu third. I don't understand the whole Lucario fascination, personally.

GSR

That one guy
In no particular order, Blaziken, Totodile, Absol, Scyther, Skarmory, Luxray, and probably a few I'm forgetting.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
GSR said:
In no particular order, Blaziken, Totodile, Absol, Scyther, Skarmory, Luxray, and probably a few I'm forgetting.
AWESOME taste. I never hear people besides me say they love Scyther.

And now I need to see about this Luxray. *out of touch with current generation of PKMN*

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I love Pikachu. I even special ordered a special edition pikachu nintendo SP and DS system just so i could have a pikachu version of my favorite system.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Legendaries are overrated. Especially Girantina, which I caught with a measly POKEBALL. Not only is it overrated, it's a disgrace of a legendary.

My favorite?

Family: Ralts Family.
Pokemon: Gallade.