Favorite Digimon

Dorumon_Tamer

So many...but I gotta say, I love Rexmon and Lunamon, but my all-time faves are Blackguilmon(that nasty voice from Rumble Arena II!) and Dorumon.

Garmmon

Luv teh awesome RKs \o/
Looong list...Ha. Ok...I'll just list my very very favourites.

Babies:
Dodomon, Dorimon, Tsunomon, Puroromon, Poromon, Tokomon, Poyomon, Yukimibotamon

Childs:
Gabumon, DORUmon, Guilmon, V-mon, Patamon, Tsukaimon, Gaomon, Dracomon

Adults:
Garurumon, Gaogamon, Growmon, DORUgamon, V-dramon, Tailmon, Raptordramon, Pegasmon, Airdramon

Perfects:
Weregarurumon, Machgaogamon, DORUgreymon, Hippogryphomon, MegaloGrowmon, Wingdramon

Ultimates:
Dynasmon, the rest of the RKs, MetalGarurumon, MirageGaogamon (and BM), Z'dGarurumon, BlackWargreymon, Holydramon

I have to note that they're not in any order...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
No Digimon has ever sparked as much OMG! in me as Magnamon.

Stupid Savers not letting him battle... :(

Veemon93

..........what?
Afterburner;11330 said:
Hmm, I suppose Takatomon does not count :) Definitely Guilmon though...
lol takatomon i also i like guilmon and renamon and calumon and terriermon and lopmon and hawkmon and garurumon

Chimera

The other burnt meat!
Well...
1. Gatomon
2. Renamon
3. Silphymon
4. Lunamon
5. Angewomon
My favorites change all the time. So, this is just for now.

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
Well, when it comes to it:
1) GranKuwagamon: Not only it looks awesome, it also helped me a lot in Digimon World 2.
2) Dukemon-X: Looks too awesome. Period.
3) Beelzebumon/Beelzebumon Blast Mode/Beelzebumon-X: They look awesome. The only thing I don't like is that BM loses the red eyes.
4) Chaosmon: A dark-like Omegamon? Cool.
4) Darkdramon: Looks awesome.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
My favorites are Tsukaimon, Patamon, Piddomon, Angemon, Tailmon/Gatomon, HolyAngemon/MagnaAngemon, Angewomon, Clavis Angemon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Lord HolyAngemon.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
You... you're making me choose?

Aggh... If this were Pokemon, It'd be easy, the Ralts evolutionary line (especially Gallade. He has a SWORD! XD).

But... for digimon... Uhh... Well, I've always liked the Patamon line...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
there was one that I found on DS that I liked but I can't remember his name, it was something like Quinlongmon. He was a vampire-wolf combo.

EDIT: It's Sangloupmon.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
That would be Sangloupmon. Evolves from Dracmon, and into Matadormon.

I also like Apollymon (that's Lucemon Falldown Mode's original name according to wiki)... The whole idea of a digimon bathed in twilight appeals to me. ^-^

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Role;19246 said:
That would be Sangloupmon. Evolves from Dracmon, and into Matadormon.

I also like Apollymon (that's Lucemon Falldown Mode's original name according to wiki)... The whole idea of a digimon bathed in twilight appeals to me. ^-^

Thanks, I'll edit it now.

celestial_sacred

Role;19246 said:
I also like Apollymon (that's Lucemon Falldown Mode's original name according to wiki)...

I like Lucemon FM too but I like Lilithmon better. ^^ But..... Pfft! Apollymon?? XD I never knew about that. Is it confirmed?