Favorite Digimon

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I've got to say Devidramon (I think that was his name, the one that Ken road on top of just as his reign as kaiser ended), part wolf, part devil and part dragon. he's ace.

gerjomarty

<b>Quality Check</b><br>Resident Gatomon Fanboy
Gatomon. Always and forever. Reasons? Effortless cool, brilliant design, dry wit, an actual history (which is a rare thing for a partner digimon), deceptively powerful, and some very nice evolutions to boot.

Terriermon is my next favourite, simply for that cheekiness and personality. He is one of the only characters on Digimon that comes across as genuinely funny. Mona Marshall's portrayal was excellent.

Others include Renamon and Lalamon.

_Z-mon_

I'd have to say my overal favorite digimon would have to be Magnamon. Not because of the hole super powerful thing, but because he just looks so damn cool.
After that I'd say Omni/Omegamon and Alphamon from Digimon X.

Gotta give Gatomon some love though, not everyone can be a champion and still look like a rookie.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Valkyrimon is one of my favorites...

For a cuteness factor? Viximon and Gigimon are super cute.

Magna

MirageGaogamon, MirageGaogamon Burst Mode, Lilamon, Duftmon, MagnaGarurumon, Magnamon, Gaomon, Holy Dramon, Lilithmon, Banchouleomon, Sakuyamon and <3ly Sleipmon.
I really can't choose which one is my very favourite.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
Rookies: Wormmon, Agumon
Champion: Stingmon, Greymon, GeoGreymon
Ultimate: Ookuwamon, MetalGreymon, RizeGreymon
Mega: GranKuwagamon, WarGreymon, ShineGreymon, Lilithmon, BanchouLeomon, Sakuyamon, Beelzemon
Bio-Hybrid: BioQuetzalmon, BioLotusmon, BioSpinomon
Armour: Pegasusmon, Nefertimon, Flamedramon

KingBurgermon

My favorite... I can't decide! I like all the RK's (except Magnamon.) I think some of my most favorites are:
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Gaioumon
MirageGaogamon
Sleipmon
Dukemon
UlforceVeedramon

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Adventure: Gomamon.
02: Wormmon, V-mon, Flamedramon, and (dun dun) Imperialdramon.
Tamers: Cyberdramon
Frontier: Wolfmon
Savers: Kudamon

AGF-Antoine

<b>RAW Provider &amp; Rockman Genius</b><br />Anim
Lilimon, Fairymon, Rosemon and Rosemon Burst Mode for me :eek:

So yeah, its always females for me :p

AGF-Antoine