Digimon Xros Wars General Discussion / Speculation

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Futamaru;141595 said:
You are right. XD

Except it was mostly the last few seconds of the episode that was actually that.

"Digimon... what's that?"
"You don't know you're in the Digital World?!"
"What's the Digital World?"

xD

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
It didn't happened in the previous seasons? I know at least it didn't at Savers.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It happened in the first, (somewhat) second, and fourth, the "omgwhothecrapareyouandwhereami".

In the fifth, it was more "What's Digimon?" less than "Where the hell am I?" because it was Digimon going into the Real World.

As for Tamers (third), well, everybody kind of knew what Digimon were. xD

Taiki

<b>Forum Bot</b>
Episode 02 Speculation / Discussion

Shoutmon Roars!
Airdate: July 13th, 2010

View the Wikimon page here

Summary:
With Taiki's help, Shoutmon and the others were somehow able to drive away the Bagra Army from attacking. However, Taiki says that he will return to the Real World for the sake of both Akari and Zenjirou and then Shoutmon trys to stop him from doing so, but... Whilst remaining in the Digital World, Taiki and the others go to the "Village of Smiles", a peaceful village where Shoutmon lives and is trying to protect.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Not sure exactly how Taiki planned to just "go back". Outside of 02, that was always the tricky part...

Shoutmon's very impulsive, and that's saying a lot as far as Digimon protagonists. And boy, does he love to fight. He whooped a Pteramon by himself!

Kiriya and Nene are so freakin' cool, can't wait for their Digimon to join the battle.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Waht did you think it was?

Well, Shoutmon clearly has a lot character. I wonder if he may even have more than Tailmon, the Tamers or Savers Digimon ( minus Gaomon, who has no personality ) but it is too early to tell...and he has ambitions! Big ambitions!

MirageDukemon

i just watched the first two episodes and honestly i did not like the digixros concept. it just seemed cheesy and unnecessary. and i wouldnt get too excited about the extras. only taiki and the blonde dude can do anything. hopefully it picks up as it goes along but as for now i think i'll pass

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You want to already doom it just because of DigiXros? And you are incorrect...there is a third person with a Xros Loader..shrouded in Mystery, there is Nene. And hers is Black....

MirageDukemon

i didnt know she had one because i only saw the first two episodes. and i just did not like any part of the xros combo's. they looked like voltron and just didn't appeal to me. but i did say i might come back to the series in a later episode to see how it develops. it just doesnt look interesting enough for me at the moment to follow relentlessly like i have with past seasons.

Alpha

I think this season will be one of the best for me. The three first episode were good and i'm very intrested to watch episode 4 :p.
I think i fell in love with nene she's very pretty :-O, and yah i like digixros X2 he is awesome.......

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I dunno. There's been a couple of good episodes, but so far, I don't have a very high opinion about it. :/

Sure, the DigiXroses are nice, but... really... especially with X4B and X5 and stuff, it really looks like they lack creativity or something.

Though, it is pretty awesome that we have a smart gogglehead this time... though that kind of defeats some point. :/

Yeah, my overall opinion on Xros isn't very good.

yuko pangestu

owh, that digixroses, i am sure that japanese people will go on a new creativity isnt it?

now we just waiting for deckerdramon whom it said that it is a legendary digimon eh. hmmmm, when it will be released? i cannot waiting for it, darkknightmon have entered the sacred place in forezt zone

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Please use the [*spoiler] tag when talking about things people might have not watched, especially since it was in the latest episode. Edited.

Anyway, I have my doubts about this season.

To be honest, it's probably going end up like, "Oh, hey, lemme join XrosHeart. Done, we DigiXros a couple times and that's it."

However, I did like how X2 appeared again. :D

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I must say, I've been enjoying Xros Wars a lot more than I thought I would. Compared to Seasons 2 and 4, this is much, MUCH better... Especially with the characters, I've actually found myself cheering them on. I must say, this arguably could have broken the Curse of the Even Season...

It was a little slow to start off, granted, but it's starting to get really good.