Digimon Xros Wars General Discussion / Speculation

Discussion in 'Digimon' started by Taiki, Nov 23, 2009.

Share This Page

1. MugenSeiRyuu

MugenSeiRyuu Savers Girls Fanboy

You mean Shoutmon X4? Yes, pretty obvious that he is a Jogress of some sorts. Seems to combine super robot style.

Totally hope for them to combine like that!

If you think about it, Dorurumon has drills and forms the legs...
  2. Role

Role Fanfic Writer & RPer Returning Member

Oh, god... so this is a megazord style jogress? Didn't the whole "Super Sentai Digimon Rangers" thing fail with Frontier?
  3. Alpha

Alpha New Member

lol I meant I hate his\her design there is nothing special about it :)

and if you mean lalamon,I love her dont worry my friend ;D
  4. iMon

iMon Newfag

More digidestined were confirmed.
  5. MugenSeiRyuu

More Tamers were already confirmed days ago. I wonder why it wasnt menmtioned here. Wikimon is full of News ATM.
  6. digiboy123

digiboy123 Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing

Shoutmon 4X totally looks like Power Rangers fused machines. Lol.
  7. Skr

Skr Ishvalastrator Staff Member

Well, his name is Shoutmon Cross Four... four different peeps on him :D

This is beginning to look extremely cheesy... Toei's attempt to change it up a bit while still being like the first few...
  8. MugenSeiRyuu

Well, we will see how it turns out. Sooner or later. And I wonder waht Levels some of those are. Shoutmon is a Child, yes. Varistormon most likely aswell, but Dorurumon looks more like a smaller Adult and Starmon lake a Baby Digimon. Same with several others.
  9. digiboy123

Cheesy? C'mon! This is looking awesome as hell.
  10. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Confirmed for July 6th airdate. :)
  11. digiboy123

I expect there'll be a whole lot of wtfjusthappenedhelp going on.

Can't wait.
  12. Popcorn42

Popcorn42 New Member

I predict a set-up episode. =d
  13. megumi

megumi SPAM BOT Staff Member WARNING WARNING

I expect a "omgwhothecrapareyouandwhereami" episode. xD
  14. Ainz

Ainz New Member

A scan has emerged confirming that the title of the first episode is "Taiki, Going to Another World!"/Taiki Goes to Another World! (タイキ、異世界へ行く!)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2uh8x34.jpg
    Show Spoiler

"Possessing outstanding reflexes, Taiki, a soft-hearted person who can't say no when it comes to being asked a favor, has participated in various sports clubs. Having finished practice in basketball club, Taiki challenges Zenjirou from the kendo club to a match, but is stopped by his childhood friend, Akari.

Then, Taiki suddenly hears a melody from out of nowhere and notices a light in the shape of a musical note. When he listens to it carefully, the voice of a boy breathing feebly is mixed within that melody. Shocked by the boy's words saying "I’m going to die soon", Taiki starts searching for the source of the voice in order to save him.

Akari and Zenjirou, who follow Taiki afterwards, witness a car crashing into the top floor of a building in the middle of town. But, somehow neither the car nor the building were damaged at all. Immediately afterwards, the car falls down towards Taiki and the others along with a digital light. However, thanks to listening to the boy's voice, they escape danger.

Furthermore, Taiki hears someone's voice saying "If you want to save the boy, then follow the guidance of the light that appears in front of you". When Taiki touches that light, called a X Loader, he is hurled into digital space resembling a cyber tunnel. There, in the Digital World, the mysterious other world, in front of Taiki and the others is an enormous Digimon, Mammon.”
  15. Popcorn42

Popcorn42 New Member

OP/ED Rumors

Rumors about the Op/Ed to go on for now:

16. Skr

Skr Ishvalastrator Staff Member

So for the opening we are getting something like:
    [youtube]sJ04GUnC78c[/youtube]

And something like this for the ending:
    [youtube]yI9-KjPUCCc[/youtube]

I really liked Scab... so the ending hopefully will be decent. Chiwata also wrote and did the music for Butter-fly so I'm really looking foward to put will be coming out on this.
    Can't really say much about the opening band at the moment. Sounds like a band they would use on a series like this though :/

Kinda sucks to see them throwing Kouji out... maybe he'll be back for op2 or something like Savers.
  17. Futamaru

Futamaru A Translator, Not So Diligent... Staff Member

Chiwata... I quite like one of his song - Zatch Bell opening, but still not to the extend of loving it...

Others... No comment except KENN. He has nice voice. Why he didn't performed in the song?
  18. Kage

Kage THE all-high-and-mighty

Is it KENN with the NaB's or just the NaB's?

I hope they do like Savers and bring us Wada Kouji for OP2
  19. Ainz

Ainz New Member

This partial scan from the August 2010 V Jump reveals the name of a theme song called "Never Give Up!" (ネバギバ!) by the trio Sonar Pocket
  20. PrimoPiccolo

PrimoPiccolo After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!

I thought it was decent, nothing mind-blowing. Pretty good action, though.