Digimon World: Data Squad

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That´s why I said "pretty normal" and "Usually".

Sure that sucks. I guess you all know who I would walk around with. :D

Seemingly poor Yoshino gets insulted by most "bad guys".

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
hey guys, i'm stuck in the dark area after the fight with the black ...ghoulmon?...the dude with the big eye ball. Anywho, could somebody tell me how to get the door open?

Thomas H. Norstein

Ready to report for duty
Royal_Knight;11241 said:
hey guys, i'm stuck in the dark area after the fight with the black ...ghoulmon?...the dude with the big eye ball. Anywho, could somebody tell me how to get the door open?

which door? what color?

to the people that passed the game, i just defeated Demon lord and the game just restarted(after credit), it didn't even let me save, is thats supposed to happen?

Outrageous

What sucked major balls was that you always have to include Agumon as one of the three digimons in your team.

Also does anyone know how to get the digimon to not get along with their tamer requirement? I was able to get Lalamon to digivolve to Myotismon but am having a horrible time with Renamon.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Touma H. Norstein;11259 said:
which door? what color?

to the people that passed the game, i just defeated Demon lord and the game just restarted(after credit), it didn't even let me save, is thats supposed to happen?

the first door, blue orb one.

Thomas H. Norstein

Ready to report for duty
Royal_Knight;11311 said:
the first door, blue orb one.

crap! u know what? i can't remember the order. u got the red orb right? did u fight those two mega digimon at the same time yet? (behind the red door). cause i think u get it by defeating them but i don't really remember.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Thomas H. Norstein;11366 said:
crap! u know what? i can't remember the order. u got the red orb right? did u fight those two mega digimon at the same time yet? (behind the red door). cause i think u get it by defeating them but i don't really remember.
no, i've just faught ghoulmon(black) in the Dark Area. i can't get past that doo. The green light thingy said "things happen in a certain order", like that really helps.

Ok the area looks like this:

First area Second Area Third Area
-------------{}{}{}{}{}{}{}-------------O O O O O-----
-------------{}{}{}{}{}{}{}---{^}------O O O O O O----
DATS{}{}{}>{}{}{}{}{}{}{}>{}{}{>}>(___________) * + >
-------------{}{}{}{}{}{}{}---{v}------O O O O O O----
-------------{}{}{}{}{}GL{}-------------O O O O O-----

key:
-=nothingness in between areas
DATS=dats portal
{}=like an empty stepping area
>=a door
GL= the green light thingy
{>}=light off -step on -Light on pad
(_____________________)= blue colored design on the floor
*=Ghoulmon
+:-pedi-stool for Orb
O=a column

Thomas H. Norstein

Ready to report for duty
ok so you defeated Ghoulmon, and behind him was the blue orb right? You can't go through the white door in that room yet. the only way to open that door is with a rainbow orb, which can be found behind the yellow door, but first u must go through the blue and red doors.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Thomas H. Norstein;11450 said:
ok so you defeated Ghoulmon, and behind him was the blue orb right? You can't go through the white door in that room yet. the only way to open that door is with a rainbow orb, which can be found behind the yellow door, but first u must go through the blue and red doors.

ok, thanks:D...:confused:...:eek:...but where the blue and red doors, like which path?

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Upstairs. In the very first room where the save point is, go to either the left or right, and you'll find a staircase on either side. I completely missed them at first. ^^;;

Quatre Winner

The game has been staring at me every day at work, so on Monday I went ahead and rented it. This is my first experience with a Digimon game aside from Battle Spirit, so I don't really know what I was expecting, but I found myself pleasantly surprised. The battle system does tend to get irking at times (ShineGreymon's battle menu is cluttered with Guard commands that I can't seem to get rid of), and the levels are a tad too easy, but the whole evolution system endeared itself to me, to be honest XD I found myself making a game of it and not checking the Evolution maps, so I could be surprised by what I got. It just took me forever to get Lalamon to evolve to Lilamon because she hated me for some reason @_@.

So yes. I like the game mechanics, as well as, to my slight chagrin, the voices. Masaru's voice is just too YOUNG for him, I think, but he's easy to understand, so he gets a plus. I like Yoshino's voice, because from what I hear, she has the same voice as Sora from way back in Adventure. Not the Keyblade Master, mind you. Tohma's (sp?) isn't that bad either, but I haven't really paid attention to his voice, and Ikuto's reminds me of someone but I don't know who. As far as Digimon voices, Lalamon's makes me twitch, as well as Biyomon's. Like, twitch homicidally <.<; I can't stand squeaky voices like that. The others weren't that bad. I just lamented the loss of "Yes, master!" in favor of "Yes, sir!"

Overall, I'd rate the game a 7/10. I won't buy it, except perhaps used, but it's worth playing through at least once.

(In case anyone's wondering, I've gotten to the Ice Labyrinth level.)

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Airdra;11477 said:
Upstairs. In the very first room where the save point is, go to either the left or right, and you'll find a staircase on either side. I completely missed them at first. ^^;;
Thanks!!!! That's just what needed!

And Ikuto...er...Crier sounds like Izzy to me.

Mathais

So far I've only had the pleasure of hearing Ikuto/Keenan's first line (I was grabbing some Rage Cavern treasures I missed after beating Belphemon, and so far I only heard his introduction). Is he supposed to have the caveman grunt and impaired grammar (Me instead of I...) I feel like I can expect, despite the fact that a lot of digimon can speak the language perfectly? Or was that a one time thing that I can safely ignore?

MirageDukemon

no mater what I do gaomon likes me less. I'm trying to get miragegaogamon and the only thing I need is "has a very good relationship with tamer. But every couple of battles I check and the good friends star disapears. What should I do!:(

how do I get gaomon to have a very good relationship with tomas. I have kept him from being attaced and only used moves he wants to use. But when I checked mirage's evo stars I noticed magna angemon's " good friends star" went out. I desperately need to know how to get him to like me. Please help:(

Sorry about the double post. I thought the first message wasn't posted because I accidentaly hit back while it was loading

Quatre Winner

Try using a lot of support commands, like the one that raises attack (Can't remember which one it is). I had that problem with Lalamon but by doing that she and I got along well ^^.