Digimon World: Data Squad

MirageDukemon

i just noticed rosemon's dub voice sounds like Rukia in the bleach dub
so are they voiced by the same person or was i just hearing things:confused:

GordoBaggins

MirageDukemon;7674 said:
i just noticed rosemon's dub voice sounds like Rukia in the bleach dub
so are they voiced by the same person or was i just hearing things:confused:

Rukia = Michelle Ruff, who played Zoe Orimoto and Lopmon.
Lalamon/Her line = Dorothy Fahn, who played Lillymon, Mrs. Kamiya

Nope.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
I got the game yesterday....Yoshino's voice acting is great....although, not sure about Masaru's (Marcus') VA...he's alright, just wish he'd put a little more emotion in his speech. I havent met Touma yet...

And I can't believe Renamon's VA reprised her role XD

I also got Digimon World: Dusk yesterday...but I'll post about that in the on topic Nintendo DS thread. XD

Oh, Mugen....you'll love it...they kept Yoshino's favorite line... "This is the worst"

And they have funny little arguments after a battle...such as Agumon wanting fried eggs and Raramon (Lalamon) copying Yoshino's fav. line and Yoshino goes "That's my line!"

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
amigobro2;10715 said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to put this up here! Here are some scenes from the English version! Thanks to datai8 from YT!

Look!

Hmm you sure it's english? The writing is in Japanese and well...I can't read it. XD

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Kazemon15;10779 said:
Hmm you sure it's english? The writing is in Japanese and well...I can't read it. XD
yea, it's the english.

And this is the the best DW (imo). It's great, you can see who you can evolve into and how you get to that point; the levels are creative; bosses aren't very hard; & voiced attacks.

the only let down is that the paths you need to take aren't always stright forward.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
IMO
Miki's voice = perfect
Megumi's = weird
Masaru's = weird
Agumon = weird
Sampson = perfect
Yoshino = perfect. I love it the best
Kudamon = horrible
Lalamon = good
Gaomon = oh lord...thank god they have someone else in the show
Thomas = great

Bandai needs to get rid of Creepymon ASAP.

PSM gave this game a 4.0/10 because of the cell-shading and its so simple that it should be for 6 year olds.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I've been watching cutscenes on Youtube, and have been kinda interested in buying it now. Is it actually good enough to buy? IGN didn't seem to like it.

I did notice that Sampson called Yoshi by her full name, which will also make a certaint someone happy :p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;10793 said:
I've been watching cutscenes on Youtube, and have been kinda interested in buying it now. Is it actually good enough to buy? IGN didn't seem to like it.

Waht did you expect ? IGN probably has the same reviewer as Gamespot. Atleast seems so when it comes to past Digimon Games. And I give a crap about what Gamespot says. Also notice IGN´s Preview of Digimon Story Moonlight/Digimon World Dusk.

Also, would you say that the Savers Charcters are bland ?

Hagaren Gao;10793 said:
I did notice that Sampson called Yoshi by her full name, which will also make a certaint someone happy :p

Does the Victory Dance.
Hm, Yoshino does not sound as boyish as the first clip does imply. Raramon also sounds quite close to the Original.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
For what it is, I'm enjoying it. I seriously, seriously doubt I'd be enjoying it as much if it weren't Digimon. XD It's got really, really long load times, and the battle system likes to get in the way of whatever you're trying to do every now and then.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I haven't finished it. I'm stuck at the second Lucemon fight, since he gets just a wee bit overpowered (wiped out my entire party in one "hits all party members" attack) and apparently I need to go grind a few more levels. T_T

amigobro2

Touma H. Norstein;11126 said:
I agree. I like the game even for the fact that i can't play as Thomas. Has anyone finished it yet?

This is the only thing I have against this game, the fact that you CANNOT "walk around" as anyone other than Marcus! I wanna actually "control" Thomas and Yoshino!!! They are my favorite characters, yet, I can't "be" them!!! It sucks REALLY bad!!! :mad:

Sometimes I wish that they wouldn't make it ALL Marcus like this! I mean, come on, he's NOT the ONLY character play want to play as! Even if the series is "mainly" about him! Still!!! :(

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Actually that is pretty normal for RPGs. You usually walk around with the Default Character , which is Masaru in this case.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
MugenSeiRyuu;11220 said:
Actually that is pretty normal for RPGs. You usually walk around with the Default Character , which is Masaru in this case.

Actually, not the case with the Tales series...you can walk around as any character in your group.