Digimon Savers The Movie (XviD)

wargreymon

one of best digi-warrior
1000 thanks for subbing the movie
10000 thanks for your hard work
I had been watched it. It was awesome but the bad thing that the movie's length was 21 minutes and we want more loool
see ya in the next season ^^

lizzy4750

I would like to thank all the DATS staff for releasing this. I can't wait to watch it. But my question is, does this movie takes place in the middle of Savers or what?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
lizzy4750;3214 said:
I would like to thank all the DATS staff for releasing this. I can't wait to watch it. But my question is, does this movie takes place in the middle of Savers or what?

Sometime after Agumon can evolve into ShineGreymon... but other than that, I don't think it has a certain time point.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
blink.gif;3217 said:
Sometime after Agumon can evolve into ShineGreymon... but other than that, I don't think it has a certain time point.

And he can get GeoGrey Sword + Burst Mode (Hey Burst Mode is in the title so that's no spoiler)

There's nothing really you have to know canon-wise. It's like a lot of movies, they're usually done out of the canon. There's no real time that something actually happened.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
And if the tracker says there's no seed, it doesn't necessary means there is no seed.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ikuto wasn't in it so i'd say it isn't in the plot line like most of the other movies
Kage's your Megaupload loved me! It got over 800kbs (which is superb for this broadband pc as it normally is well under half of that)

I look forward to watching this later

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Vande;3238 said:
Ikuto wasn't in it so i'd say it isn't in the plot line like most of the other movies
Kage's your Megaupload loved me! It got over 800kbs (which is superb for this broadband pc as it normally is well under half of that)

I look forward to watching this later

The megaupload for me was going at 30kbps average, and I normally get 160-240ish, Even directly downloading it to my server where I normally get 1mbps it was only 40kbps average. Maybe I downloaded at a bad time, or maybe it likes you better than me :-O

proX3;3279 said:
thx for the sub ^_^. and hooray for the direct download. You ARE cool lige
m(_ _)m

Thanks, figured i'd give a second mirror since it hasn't been up long and since it was going so slow for me.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Dude, rhythm's a digimon? I had no clue, Rhythmmon? I think she's Ikuto all over again (a possibility to meet again in a Savers 02, and maybe why no Ikuto in the Movie).

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Johnzaloog;3302 said:
Dude, rhythm's a digimon? I had no clue, Rhythmmon? I think she's Ikuto all over again (a possibility to meet again in a Savers 02, and maybe why no Ikuto in the Movie).

Thats spoiler I wasn't going to mention ;p

Ikuto's mon: 'Oh yeah, Ikuto, I forogt. You had a sister who went to the Digital World with you. Have you seen her around?'

Ikuto: :confused:

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL !
But no, she is one of those humanoid Digimon ( who all happen to be female ), I guess similar to the one that had a crush on Daisuke in the Drama CD.

shadowneko003

I haven't gotten pass like episode 3 in Savers yet (I'll finish this summer) Thanks for the release! I'll keep seeding for as long as I can after it's finish. Again, thanks for the release!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
AdamSharp;3331 said:
i wonder if Rhythm is from some parallel digital world were digimon look like humans or something like that???

No, I think she is just a special kind.

Anyways, we should move this Discussion to a different Thread !