Digimon Savers The Movie (XviD)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Vande;3238 said:
Ikuto wasn't in it so i'd say it isn't in the plot line like most of the other movies
Kage's your Megaupload loved me! It got over 800kbs (which is superb for this broadband pc as it normally is well under half of that)

I look forward to watching this later

The megaupload for me was going at 30kbps average, and I normally get 160-240ish, Even directly downloading it to my server where I normally get 1mbps it was only 40kbps average. Maybe I downloaded at a bad time, or maybe it likes you better than me :-O

proX3;3279 said:
thx for the sub ^_^. and hooray for the direct download. You ARE cool lige
m(_ _)m

Thanks, figured i'd give a second mirror since it hasn't been up long and since it was going so slow for me.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Dude, rhythm's a digimon? I had no clue, Rhythmmon? I think she's Ikuto all over again (a possibility to meet again in a Savers 02, and maybe why no Ikuto in the Movie).

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Johnzaloog;3302 said:
Dude, rhythm's a digimon? I had no clue, Rhythmmon? I think she's Ikuto all over again (a possibility to meet again in a Savers 02, and maybe why no Ikuto in the Movie).

Thats spoiler I wasn't going to mention ;p

Ikuto's mon: 'Oh yeah, Ikuto, I forogt. You had a sister who went to the Digital World with you. Have you seen her around?'

Ikuto: :confused:

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
LOL !
But no, she is one of those humanoid Digimon ( who all happen to be female ), I guess similar to the one that had a crush on Daisuke in the Drama CD.

shadowneko003

I haven't gotten pass like episode 3 in Savers yet (I'll finish this summer) Thanks for the release! I'll keep seeding for as long as I can after it's finish. Again, thanks for the release!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
AdamSharp;3331 said:
i wonder if Rhythm is from some parallel digital world were digimon look like humans or something like that???

No, I think she is just a special kind.

Anyways, we should move this Discussion to a different Thread !

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
um guys - watching the movie earlier it seemed to go fuzzy quite a lot in various places (main example when Rara was eating her sasuages) the texting also seemed to go strange.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The quality when I watched it and just now seemed fine, the part where Rara ate the sausages I didn't notice any fuzziness. There were a few spots where parts got slightly fuzzy for a split second or so when there was a lot of movement, but it was overall pretty good quality.. The text was fine for me as well. Kind-a odd o.o

Ingrimm

Oh my god... Downloading this thing nearly killed me... Thanks to ISDN I had to keep my laptop on over night and the sound of the blower didn't let me sleep... ^^

But now it's done and I'm looking forward to watching it! Thank you very much!

startreker

I watched this before during QC 1 or 2 and can't bring myself to watch it again. It was one of the worst 'movies' so far. Thanks though to everyone who worked on it and made it possible for us to release it.

proX3

yea, it is too short for a movie. and many thing could be added inside plus the pace is too fast >_<; . but atleast i like their burst mode evolution sequence better than the tv series. heck, even it's normal evolution animation is brilliant in my opinion.

Ingrimm

proX3;3437 said:
yea, it is too short for a movie. and many thing could be added inside plus the pace is too fast >_<

I think the fast pace justified the shortness of the movie... xD

But you're right, there would have been several ways of making the film longer and better.

celestial_sacred

startreker;3420 said:
I watched this before during QC 1 or 2 and can't bring myself to watch it again. It was one of the worst 'movies' so far. Thanks though to everyone who worked on it and made it possible for us to release it.

I find the movie great though! The shortness is kinda normal for most anime movies; accept the fact.

Oooh! Raramon kicks butt!!! And I too like the credits part. XD Such nonsense when Hanawa bursts from the costume!