Typesetting: Koroku & neochu
Special Effects: Yuumei & neochu
RAW Provider: Splash
QC: Everyone in the team and their mothers, plus their little siblings
Upscripting: Zelsius, Scar, Kewy987, Koroku
Other Encodes: Joey887, neochu
Final Encode: nezucho

Downloads
You'll now only find it on XDCC bots, because Ryuu Rogue redid it.

Comments
This thing has sat and waited to be released for ages. We could have released it within days of the DVD... but it seems everything broke, over and over.

There were credits that kept ending up a frame off. We had problems with the typesetting being ugly, and the typesetting not working, and the timing getting goofed up, and you name it, it happened.

But finally, we're able to release it. Special thanks has to go out to Splash and onkeikun, the backbones in this release. We can't forget nezzie, who encoded this thing about a million times, each time thinking it'd be the final one. I wouldn't doubt that right now, he's prepping to make a new encode.

Oh, and you can't forget Zelsius and Ryan. Both of them worked tirelessly to get this thing released, all to no avail it seemed. Over and over they posted new scripts. Over and over they fixed things, and it never seemed to be *perfect*

One mustn't forget Digi or Kevin... both put more than their fair share of work into this. Thank god for them... if they weren't around, this thing would probably still be sitting in editing or typesetting. ._.

We hope you guys enjoy the final chapter in the Digimon Savers story. :)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
The time has come, where we can officially call Savers over!!! Thanks EVERYONE for working so hard on this, especially since it turned out to be such a pain.

Pojo

Thanks a ton! :D Im downloading it right now, cant wait to see it, hope its the same caliber work as the show subs.

Magna

Finally it's released =D
I'll love the person who puts it on MegaUpload <3
Thanks for the hard work everyone~

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Magna;3159 said:
Finally it's released =D
I'll love the person who puts it on MegaUpload <3
Thanks for the hard work everyone~

I had one up but it's not the released name. I'm uploading again. 3rd attempt FTW

-_- Wireless better not die again >_>

I'd like to thank Joey887 ^_^ And Zel. And nezzie. And everyone in the staff.

MU LINK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG6B2GA7

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
My thanks go to Joey who never once refused me a new encode. (And there were many!)
Also, I think /dev/urandom or at least startreker did an encode, too.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
It's weird, I'm looking at this whole movie in a whole different light. Even during the fight scens, I'm like 'Eheheh! I can understand this!!! =D'

'Course, a few things made me even MORE confused then before, haha. But i wont speak of those due to spoilers ;p

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
=OO Finally. I come back from camping to find that this is out...

On to Savers DVD~ XD

lizzy4750

I would like to thank all the DATS staff for releasing this. I can't wait to watch it. But my question is, does this movie takes place in the middle of Savers or what?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
lizzy4750;3214 said:
I would like to thank all the DATS staff for releasing this. I can't wait to watch it. But my question is, does this movie takes place in the middle of Savers or what?

Sometime after Agumon can evolve into ShineGreymon... but other than that, I don't think it has a certain time point.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
blink.gif;3217 said:
Sometime after Agumon can evolve into ShineGreymon... but other than that, I don't think it has a certain time point.

And he can get GeoGrey Sword + Burst Mode (Hey Burst Mode is in the title so that's no spoiler)

There's nothing really you have to know canon-wise. It's like a lot of movies, they're usually done out of the canon. There's no real time that something actually happened.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
And if the tracker says there's no seed, it doesn't necessary means there is no seed.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ikuto wasn't in it so i'd say it isn't in the plot line like most of the other movies
Kage's your Megaupload loved me! It got over 800kbs (which is superb for this broadband pc as it normally is well under half of that)

I look forward to watching this later