Digimon Savers The Movie (XviD)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
um guys - watching the movie earlier it seemed to go fuzzy quite a lot in various places (main example when Rara was eating her sasuages) the texting also seemed to go strange.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The quality when I watched it and just now seemed fine, the part where Rara ate the sausages I didn't notice any fuzziness. There were a few spots where parts got slightly fuzzy for a split second or so when there was a lot of movement, but it was overall pretty good quality.. The text was fine for me as well. Kind-a odd o.o

Ingrimm

Oh my god... Downloading this thing nearly killed me... Thanks to ISDN I had to keep my laptop on over night and the sound of the blower didn't let me sleep... ^^

But now it's done and I'm looking forward to watching it! Thank you very much!

startreker

I watched this before during QC 1 or 2 and can't bring myself to watch it again. It was one of the worst 'movies' so far. Thanks though to everyone who worked on it and made it possible for us to release it.

proX3

yea, it is too short for a movie. and many thing could be added inside plus the pace is too fast >_<; . but atleast i like their burst mode evolution sequence better than the tv series. heck, even it's normal evolution animation is brilliant in my opinion.

Ingrimm

proX3;3437 said:
yea, it is too short for a movie. and many thing could be added inside plus the pace is too fast >_<

I think the fast pace justified the shortness of the movie... xD

But you're right, there would have been several ways of making the film longer and better.

celestial_sacred

startreker;3420 said:
I watched this before during QC 1 or 2 and can't bring myself to watch it again. It was one of the worst 'movies' so far. Thanks though to everyone who worked on it and made it possible for us to release it.

I find the movie great though! The shortness is kinda normal for most anime movies; accept the fact.

Oooh! Raramon kicks butt!!! And I too like the credits part. XD Such nonsense when Hanawa bursts from the costume!

wargreymon

one of best digi-warrior
1000 thanks for subbing the movie
10000 thanks for your hard work
I had been watched it. It was awesome but the bad thing that the movie's length was 21 minutes and we want more loool
see ya in the next season ^^