Digimon Savers Archive (Prior to May 20, 2007)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Everything that we release is Japanese audio, English subtitles.

soundtechie14

Why not? when i tried to convert episode 17 the converted file was 0 bytes. so can you please release a ipod version of episode 17?

Thrust

HUGE bump, my apologies, but I read this whole topic and didn't see the Gou'ing Going My Soul! AMV link... does anyone still have it? If not don't sweat it, I'm not trying to burden anyone..

Arman917

hey um thanks 4 uploading the eps. i was lookin 4 them everywhere im having a problem downloading episode 24 of savers when i press the link it takes me to megaupload and the info on the bottom says it episode 25 its also the same with 25, and 26 these eps are on pge 4 of this forum the others dont seem to work thanks please help

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Arman917;51282 said:
hey um thanks 4 uploading the eps. i was lookin 4 them everywhere im having a problem downloading episode 24 of savers when i press the link it takes me to megaupload and the info on the bottom says it episode 25 its also the same with 25, and 26 these eps are on pge 4 of this forum the others dont seem to work thanks please help

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQKASM80 = epi 24 (the link i temp down i think)

Digimon Savers Episode 26: Megaupload is Epi 27
Digimon Savers Episode 25: Megaupload is Epi 26
Digimon Savers Episode 24: Megaupload is Epi 25

sxcruz22

are they any in english. i'm kinda slow at read and get lost with the subtitles all the time ha ha. i know the english one isnt as good but yeah. i got cut off after episode 37 and cant find 38-48 any where. any suggestions on where to go??? that is if theres no english here. i dont think there is though.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
sxcruz22;63363 said:
are they any in english. i'm kinda slow at read and get lost with the subtitles all the time ha ha. i know the english one isnt as good but yeah. i got cut off after episode 37 and cant find 38-48 any where. any suggestions on where to go??? that is if theres no english here. i dont think there is though.

They are subs.
Episode 37 only aired in America on Monday so the rest are dubbed just not yet aired.

sxcruz22

Vande;63364 said:
They are subs.
Episode 37 only aired in America on Monday so the rest are dubbed just not yet aired.

ok thanks i dont get toon disney so i didnt know what aired yet thanks :D

TekkamanBlade

How do I get a direct download version? I want to watch this so bad... Is there something I have to do??? I want to see if I can dowload the whole thing...