Digimon Savers Archive (Prior to May 20, 2007)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I remember that, I think Vamde said it would be corrected on th H642 (or something like that, never downloaded any) version but there would be no Xvid version 2.

ecroarturo

I've seen episodes 1-34 on youtube but anything past that i cant find (with subs). Can anyone help me. I tried using the links to the episodes provided at the start of this thread but they dont work.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
ecroarturo;3095 said:
I've seen episodes 1-34 on youtube but anything past that i cant find (with subs). Can anyone help me. I tried using the links to the episodes provided at the start of this thread but they dont work.

They should be working again, they were down while I transfered files over to a different server with more bandwidth.

Zephry0

Lige;487 said:

Yo. I came by DATS again(to find my account gone) and remade my account, so I have zero posts :D.

Anyways, I came over to the Releases section to find DDL for Savers 25-48+Movie. Thanks a lot for posting up the DDL, I am truly greatful.

I was wondering how much parralel downloads I can run at the same time. For now, Im running only 1 download at a time. If you tell me I can run 2 downloads at once, then I will.

I'm just taking the safe route of 1download-at-a-time so I dont get banned from the server...or something.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Lige hasn't been on in a good while. You'll have to give him time to come back.

Crimson

Is there any working link to episode 45?(Youtube, Torrent etc.. ANYTHING) I have been searching everywhere and I can't find it. I know its obvious there isn't... so could someone who has a copy upload it somewhere.

P.S. Sorry if this is somehow against the rules(It's midnight where I am and I'm half asleep so everything blurry).

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Okay.... i asked Greg a while ago if his backup was still up, and it was, surprisingly, all of the MU links that DATS put, were still all up... weird i know, but awesome at the same time.

These are all Xvid

Credits for the links:
Scar
Koroku\Scipio
Onkeikun
Kage
Kay-el
Digiboy123
Vande

Biggest Credit goes to Scar, as he was the one who provided most of the links, followed by Kay-el and Kage.

I think i got everyone who provided links :)

Enjoy~

And dont let them go to waste, they haven't died on us yet, and they will never die :)

If a link is unavailable, it doesn't mean it doesn't work, its just "temporarily unavailable", so we just have to wait, normally it takes an hour or so, the only one that should say so atm is Savers 32. If it dies, ill re upload it.

Digimon Savers The Movie: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 48: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 47: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 46: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 45: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 44: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 43: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 42: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 41: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 40: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 39: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 38: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 37: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 36: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 35: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 34: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 33: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 32: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 31: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 30: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 29: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 28: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 27: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 26: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 25: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 24: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 23: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 22: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 21: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 20: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 19: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 18: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 17: Megaupload
Digimon Savers Episode 16: Megaupload

SpiritBoy

Blergh, where can I get DATS episode 1-15? :-(
I hate having 2 different subs group on the same disk.
(Sorry if this is considered a bump)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
DATS didn't do 1-15, WtW did 1-15 (which is just about the same team as we had with us when things changed hands).

Afterburner

Whatever-he-is Member
in the grand list above #24 is actually #25 and so on till #27 is #27 (as #26 was also) does anyone have a link to #24?