Digimon Discography

Discussion in 'Press Room' started by Rayana_Wolfer, May 28, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Vande

Vande Active Member Evil Incarnate?

Where does it state it should be Yume no Kakera (Fragments of a Dream) rather than Yume no Naka e (Towards Dreams)?

Both posts have been reported Megumi so let the staff deal with him. In reality no-one has the right to complain about the MP3s if they are 192/320 if they don't own the original CDs as yea it's illegal.
  2. DEATH_THE_KID

DEATH_THE_KID New Member

Hey agunimonX i can help you ^_^ i have the correct CD2 with Yume no Kakera in 320, if you have AIM i could send you
  3. Vande

Just started to upload the entire FlashBack song file with the 320 of Yume no Kakera. This is gonna take an hour or two due to the file size.
  4. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

If people can't get along, this thread will vanish ;)
  5. Vande

NECA-30232/3: Digimon Savers ~FLASH BACK
    Megaupload

Here we go :)
  6. agunimonX

agunimonX New Member

Sorry Vande. I did not mean to offend. i just wanted to tell of a mistake that is all.
  7. Splash

Splash <b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥

8. OMG OMG!!! THANK U VERY VERYY MUCH!!!!!!!! U ARE A SUCH AN AWESOME HELP!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THANKS A LOT U SAVED MY LIFE AND ONE OF MY RELATIVES...THANKS THANKS OMG IM REALLY THANKFUL!!!!!!! U WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HELPED ME AND WE DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLE AND COMPLAIN FOR THIS THANKS THANKS!!!!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAAAY!!!! SEE YOU LATER!!^-^!!!!
  9. Windragon

Windragon New Member

Splash for curiosity do you have the latest Michihiko Otha single called Tsubasa?
    It was released in november of the last year. Since Otha is allmost know as a digimon artist, I though that only a digimon fan will get this cd.
  10. Splash

Splash <b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥

Haven't been able to buy anything for a long time, Windragon XD; Maybe if I had a job first =w=;;; I've only made one import this year, but I'd like to be able to get that CD.
  11. Windragon

Windragon New Member

Im in your same situation, dont worry ;)
    I will be looking for it, Im sure that it should appears soon or later!
  12. MsSaku

MsSaku New Member

Cool thread!
    But I can't seem to download things from Megaupload, sendspace, rapidshare etc. It's bugging me alot cos there are some things I would like to listen to T^T
    I can only download (so far) from badongo.com, if the file is still valid. (some are not valid anymore, and I can't rmb which ones)

Can someone kind enuff to upload, esp digimon adventure 2 stuff, to mediafire or savefile? >_< (Am I being *a little* unreasonable?)

TwT
  13. Seraphimon-T.K.

Seraphimon-T.K. <b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~

The digimon 02 movie 3 OST is kinda corrupted. Some tracks doesnt work :3
  14. Vande

NECA-30042: Zenpen: Digimon Hurricane Jouriku!! Kouhen: Chouzetsu Shinka!! Ougon no Digimental Original Soundtrack right?

If no-one has uploaded it by tomorrow i'll upload it. *prods slow as hell pc*
  15. Seraphimon-T.K.

Seraphimon-T.K. <b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~

Yup thats it :) Thanks vande-chan :3

Also i forgot to mention that i download only the 320 version, i dont know if the normal is ok.
  16. Vande

Can't help then i got the 192's. *mutters*
  17. Rayana_Wolfer

Rayana_Wolfer ~Born to be Wild~

This one?

NECA-30042: Zenpen: Digimon Hurricane Jouriku!! Kouhen: Chouzetsu Shinka!! Ougon no Digimental Original Soundtrack (edit- forget it, it's 192kbps... oh well...)

Some tracks didn't seem to work in my PC... and it was because of the too-long-named ".rar" files or something. I changed the name to "Zenpen: Digimon Hurricane Jouriku!!". All tracks worked after that. :confused:

The same goes when I add kanji/katakana/hiragana on file names (the "kanji-are-cool" thing). I spent a whole day trying to find out the problem... only to find it was my fault after all.

Ain't I smart... -.-
  18. Windragon

Windragon New Member

A new Digimon single coming next month!!
    Wada Kouji - Butter-Fly -Strong Version- (Title subject to change)
    2009/04/22
  19. cosmos89

cosmos89 New Member

Hi, I'm new here and first, I have to say great job in uploading these digimon soundtracks.

I'm looking for a specific music. It's played in several episodes in Digimon Tamers. Unfortunately, I'm not sure about the name of the music.

Here's the music. It can be heard clearly at 6:15 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRD7NLexx5M&feature=related

Thanks in advance whoever help me.
  20. celestial_sacred

celestial_sacred Active Member

Hey there!
    It's "勇敢に立ち向かうぞ!! / Yuukan ni Tachimukau zo!!" from Adventure 02 Uta to Ongaku Shuu Ver. 2.