Digimon Discography

agunimonX

BAD Files

Hey guy the 100th memorial has gone bad. when I try to extract it, it says the files are corrupt. Can Anyone help me?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
agunimonX;85678 said:
I can't download from megaloads now so i need a different place.

Good luck, that a LOT of files for someone to reupload and i aint doing it.

DEATH_THE_KID

Hi! really thank you for all dgmn music *_* but excuse me, i need help with these files:

NECA-10001: Stand By Me ~Hito Natsu no Bouken~ Single | 320 (different from NEDA-10024)
this version in 320 is corrupted

and

NECA-30045: Drama CD Natsu e no Tobira | 320

is not available anymore in both versions X_X!

i hope if anyone can re upload that cds, the rest are fine *_* thank you in advance ^^

and btw i found the link for the BEST TAMER 6 Hirokazu & Guardromon in 320 ^_^: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RLJ8DXVI

Windragon

Hello minna!
Just to let you know, Otha Michihiko released one new solo single 3 months ago!

Tsubasa
Michihiko Ohta
Release: 2008/11/05 | CD

I have tried to find the single by using some japanese software like winmx or share, but seems that no one ripped it....
Is sad to be a poor guy, I really liked his digimon self cover album!

Hellow!!^-^! omg! guy I have the same problem as Death_the_Kid :(
I downloaded all the cds, but can u do me a favor PLEASEE???*-*!!! can you upload the cd drama NATSU E NO TOBIRA in 320kbps because the link is in 192kbps and also please can u upload STAND BY ME in 320 because Splash uploaded the NEDA-10024 and the one Im looking for is NECA-10001 complet in 320 with FIND OUT.
please!!! I hope I didnt bothered you with this.....but I really want it!!*-*!
Thank you so much!!!*w*!!!! thanks thanks ^w^!!!! have a nice day!!^-^!! sayonara!*w*!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I don't have the 320 versions. I can't see why people can't have the 192 versions (or buy the cds themselves if they want them that much.)

agunimonX

hey everyone. I just want to let everyone know that i will be placing alternate links for all the CDS when i get them downloaded. If that is all right with Vande of coarse.

Vande;87197 said:
I don't have the 320 versions. I can't see why people can't have the 192 versions (or buy the cds themselves if they want them that much.)

I have all the cds in 320 but the other 2 cds I only have it in 192..... and I asked u for this 2 cds in GOOD WAY AS A FAAVOOOR!!!!! with kindness and u only reply me saying "I can't see why people can't have the 192 versions (or buy the cds themselves if they want them that much.)" and blablabla
u didnt have to say that, just tell "oh i dont have it sorry" or whatever and i'll understand that, and another thing I dont have store near my house where I can buy them, did u think that if I had that store near my house did u thought that i'll ask for help? but GUESS WHAT!! I dont have a store where I can get those cds that I REALLY WANT!! but there is more people that can help me, but I give u a lot of thanks also because u uploaded the other cds in good quality well I think so but are good! awesome! anyways just dont be that rude!!!!! if people is not rude to u, u dont have to be like that with US! thats all! sayonara!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, "that store" isn't really near anyone, unless you live in Japan. When she meant to buy the CDs themselves, she meant order them online and import it to whatever country you live in.

And Vande wasn't being rude. She was just pointing it out. You are the one being rude. And just to add to that, I personally really can't tell the difference between 192 versions and 320 versions... Maybe my speakers and/or headphones suck, but they are rips off of CDs to begin with. If you want the best quality, then, I really have to say, get the original CDs.

megumi;87259 said:
Well, "that store" isn't really near anyone, unless you live in Japan. When she meant to buy the CDs themselves, she meant order them online and import it to whatever country you live in.

And Vande wasn't being rude. She was just pointing it out. You are the one being rude. And just to add to that, I personally really can't tell the difference between 192 versions and 320 versions... Maybe my speakers and/or headphones suck, but they are rips off of CDs to begin with. If you want the best quality, then, I really have to say, get the original CDs.

nobody is talking to you

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Sayumi_Takahashi_n_n;87261 said:
nobody is talking to you

Then I'm not going to talk to you then. I just simply passed by and decided to point out a couple of facts (and opinions). I'd personally just deal with what I have. They are technically illegal rips of the CDs, so you really don't have the right to complain about the quality. People had to dish out money to get these CDs.

And even though I don't have any forum powers, I'd like to tell you to please stop double posting. There's an edit button for a reason.

megumi;87262 said:
Then I'm not going to talk to you then. I just simply passed by and decided to point out a couple of facts (and opinions). I'd personally just deal with what I have. They are technically illegal rips of the CDs, so you really don't have the right to complain about the quality. People had to dish out money to get these CDs.

And even though I don't have any forum powers, I'd like to tell you to please stop double posting. There's an edit button for a reason.

yeah whatever....... and did u saw the message
"oops I put it twice" did u? well i dont think so but anyways whatever.

agunimonX

FYI I downloaded the Digimon Savers Flash Back cd 2 and i found a song that is not right.

In the zip there is Yume no Naka e it should be Yume no Kakera (Fragments of a Dream). Now I can fix this and re-zip the folder and upload it if anyone would like to have the right song.