Digiclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Thirdmaster;37950 said:
Awesome! Cool site!!! :]

I wonder how they are going to go about doing it though...

I think they hold their Digivices to the sky/their heart/whatever during an eclipse, or somethin'.

I found this site a while ago. Someone sent to me, actually. I was quite amused. There is one member who seems to be roleplaying Teru Mikami from Death note, and it's REALLY amusing. Maybe I should register as 'Takira...'

Gemini Star

The Makami guy is seriously weird, but the rest of these guys seem to be relatively sane. "Relatively" compared to myself, which, admittedly, isn't saying much, but still. It seems to be mostly a hope-and-belief thing. I mean, seriously - how many of us haven't wished for something like the Digital World to be a reality? I know I talked myself into believing some crazy stuff when I was a kid.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I seriously love the dude who denounces Pokémon and calls Digimon possible. Hasn't he ever heard of Porygon?

guilmon93950

Lol, Porygon is basically a digimon.

At any rate, there is a lot of crap that works if you beleive it, and wierd shit can go on. I talked to a man who claimed to be a witch the other day. He said that spells can be as simple as saying "good day" as you are sending a wish, and positive energy, to another person. That technically means that magic is basically influencing another persons state of mind by any means, which would make Adolph Hitler and barrack Obama two of the greatest magicians of all time.

just, beleive with your brain. Only beleive stuff that makes sense to you. The chances are, if something doesn't make sesne to you, it's only because you don't know the science to explain it to yourself yet. Never stop learning.

Ingrimm

Gemini Star;38285 said:
I mean, seriously - how many of us haven't wished for something like the Digital World to be a reality?
Seriously, I never went as far as those guys did. When the TV was off and my Digimon magazines back in their cupboard, it was just over for me. Of course I made role plays with my friends (especially about Pokémon) and I made up some monsters, but believing or hoping that Digimon exist? Nope.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Ingrimm said:
Seriously, I never went as far as those guys did. When the TV was off and my Digimon magazines back in their cupboard, it was just over for me. Of course I made role plays with my friends (especially about Pokémon) and I made up some monsters, but believing or hoping that Digimon exist? Nope.
Yeah, sad part is society will always have maladjusted people who can't separate their love of a fictional story from desire to see it come to life. They have to have serious issues, because there are enough FICTIONAL heroes who wish they didn't have to do what they do. Remember Jenrya?

The only point I can make to those kind of people is to be careful what you wish for. If you want Digimon to be real so badly, you can't scratch the part where they'd never find a way to be evil. All sentient beings have the potential, and if we were to create Digimon that weren't sentient, they'd just be Pokémon. :p

pentium

I just want to add in that I am (well, was) a member of the digiclipse forums until the goons took the site down. I can't say when it will be back up again but what I can say is that the chances are that we lost loads of research and observational work.
I myself probably lost several threads filled with with my radioportal theory and my minidigiclipse weather observations. We also had to scrub down our accounts before the site went down because there were reports of people (like me) getting their personal info passed around the net so unless you got someones MSN a few hours before the site went down, you are out of luck and will have to hope that the chans lose interest in DDosing the forums and one of the admins brings the forums back up.
It has been a tough week for us. Really though.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
pentium;39324 said:
I just want to add in that I am (well, was) a member of the digiclipse forums until the goons took the site down.
03_23_08_23.gif

That's you?
Cute avatar, though.

pentium

Yes, that is me.
I take my research rather seriously. Sometimes a bit too seriously.
Also, Guilmon didn't look as choppy in the digiclipse forums as he is here. Pity, I put a solid hour into making him an avatar.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Although I agree that this is... interesting, I must agree with the PM that I got - it's rather insulting.

People... believe what they want to believe... and... possible or not, they have a right to believe that.

And as such, I have to quote the rules
Respect
Respect is a core ideal throughout humanity, and DATS wishes to encourage that. Therefore, any racial, sexual, or similar slurs will not be tolerated. Yes, one may be opinionated about one of these, but that does not entitle one the option of expressing those feelings in hurtful terms.
This section includes "bashing" of certain groups that may not follow mainstream culture, such as "furries," "lolicons," "shotacons," or similar.
and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.