DarkMega's Light Source

Trivial

Not that way, i'm the Messiah of the Darkness, so i can control darkness being, include Dark Rock

Come, Dark Rock, let us be together forever..... (like in Fatal Frame 2)

Rocknote

Banned
DarkMega: No way! I did better die if you want me like fatal frame. Since I'm evil enough I can crush Fatal Frame with my own power. Mwuahahahaha!

Trivial

Me : No, i won't let you do the ritual and become a Crimson Butterfly. I know that you're evil, but you're so cute. It'd be better if you just stay with me and conquer the world with darkness

Rocknote

Banned
DarkMega: Wait! Isn't this thread is about my light source? Why you suddenly talk something about conquer the world? I don't want world! I want pooower!!! Roar!!!!

Trivial

Me : That question had been solved some posts ago. You want power?? Then, let us be together. We can combine our power

Rocknote

Banned
DarkMega: That's impossible! Burai and Bass is stronger than you! Too bad you only can command the dark beings but it didn't have any effect on me!

Trivial

Me : Don't underestimate me. I've beaten Forte BX, Forte SP 3 times in Battle Network 6. I only need to complete S-ranking the Navis in BN 5 before i could meet and fight you. You should just join and together with me, my cutie-sweety

Trivial

Me : No, you're too cute to be killed and destroyed. And i'm your fan, how could i kill you? I just want you to be together with me in these 3 world, SH, RE, and Fatal Frame

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Thirdmaster said:
When DarkMega appears in the anime, he has dark shadows under his eyes. This cannot be due to lack of sleep, since he doesn't need to sleep. This would imply that there is a light source casting the shadows under his eyes.
Or it could just be the corrupt data altering the pixels as they appear above his cheeks, since the display of NetNavis through PET are so high-tech that they're capable of properly showcasing exactly what's wrong with a program, as opposed to our computers just showing a scrambled screen.

...unless you're just joking for the sake of a thread, which would mean I've completely ovranalyzed this.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
It could be a bug. You know, dark chips have side effects, so maybe... For DarkMega it's eye-shadow! XD

I believe we've both over-analyzed the situation though...... :-p

[ And what's with the battle up there? :] ]

Rocknote

Banned
So, PrimoPiccolo. You looks like very good in computer. I can tell it with my Saiyan senses...

All he need to do is debugging so the eyes won't have shadow anymore. Sounds more complicated...

(off-topic: The battle is just a fun when you are not around...)