DarkMega's Light Source

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
DarkMega's Light Source

When DarkMega appears in the anime, he has dark shadows under his eyes. This cannot be due to lack of sleep, since he doesn't need to sleep. This would imply that there is a light source casting the shadows under his eyes.

The question is: where is this light source coming from?
My calculations show that this light source is probably located somewhere around his nose to chin area, but his nose shadow contradicts this......

Now, DISCUSS!!!!!! :]

Roid

Edits"r"us
He's a program, the pixels beneath his eyes have turned black instead of the pink!

Trivial

Oh, sorry,

It's caused by his helmet, i think
Since his helmet covers more of his front part of the head
thus makes shadow things on the inferior palpebrae

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
OBJECTION!

The fact that there is no shadow between the shadow caused by his helmet and his eye shadows contradict your statement! In addition, why does normal Mega not have these mysterious shadows? >=D

Trivial

HOLD IT!!!
But why also you said that it's from his light soul??

Light Soul means he has another side, but he has only one side of traits, it's dark
The correct one should be.... there is a light that lighten him, so he has shadow on his inferior palpebrae

And, to my opinion, he has that thing, to make him looks more evil

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Trivial;32405 said:
HOLD IT!!!
But why also you said that it's from his light soul??

Light Soul means he has another side, but he has only one side of traits, it's dark
The correct one should be.... there is a light that lighten him, so he has shadow on his inferior palpebrae

And, to my opinion, he has that thing, to make him looks more evil

I never said anything about light soul, but light SOURCE. Like, a torchlight.

And, to make things evil, nature does not give light so mysteriously. I'm talking in a LOGICAL sense, you know? :]

Trivial

Yeah, but you wrote Light Soul, so it's kinda intriguing

It's true that he doesn't have one when he is in Rockman form
DSrockluthu1.jpg

Trivial

Just my opinion,
- To make him looks more evil
- Since all the color of his body is dark

Now, how about this?
drkrplc.jpg

I think this was caused since all lamps i that room has been wrecked and that comp is the only thing that glows

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, the lamps don't last forever, and they aren't with him, so I don't see why it is the light source in question.....

I'm looking at the problem from a scientific point of view, that is, not considering it an artistic liberty to make him look more evil! Also I'm sure it's not really because of the colour of his body...... Bly also has dark colours but no eye shadows?

Trivial

I can't explain such things since i'm no good on explanation
But he doesn't have one in this pict
DS_Rock18.jpg