Custom styles, style-combinations, etc.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
HPExpand is only cool if there's ten less HP memory... Alternatively, you could take a page from RnR's book, and have there be HPMem10s and HPMem20s...

And I was talking about the Program advance when I spoke of the Zeta and Omega versions. EXE1 had a hell of a lot of these, and EXE2 had quite a few as well.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98651 said:
And I was talking about the Program advance when I spoke of the Zeta and Omega versions. EXE1 had a hell of a lot of these, and EXE2 had quite a few as well.

But 5- and 10-second defenses are implemented in MetGrd02 and MetGrd03 already! The Program advances are meant to give the user the power to reflect attacks (like the later Guard series) instead of deflecting them.

(Notice how the Zeta Guard PA requires 3 MetGrd03, and not one each of MetGrd01, MetGrd02 and MetGrd03. And they both last 10 seconds.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, so you went and changed it? I thought you simply put up a new one...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98660 said:
Ah, so you went and changed it? I thought you simply put up a new one...

Well, actually, I didn't change anything. Super Guard = Zeta Guard, and Ultimate Guard = Omega Guard. (One more thing about the Alpha Omega Mettaurs, they can move while hiding.)

Oh, yeah, because the SwordyW is Wood element, it recovers 1 HP every 0.25 seconds it's on a grass panel.

Here's a joke boss:

LinuxPgn (Linux Penguin)
HP: 1900
Element: None
Attack: Transforms to a random virus that normally has more than 180 HP and fires the attack of that virus. This virus will lock on to your row if it needs to.
Attack cycle: Stays still for 0.6 seconds, moves to random square, stays still for 0.6 seconds, moves to random square, starts moving wildly like Quickman (6 times, 0.15 seconds each) then transforms into a virus. After the virus attack, the penguin goes back to its original state.
Busting LV. S: 1’20 (Add 20 seconds to subtract one busting level down to 5, then add 40 seconds to subtract further busting levels. So a LV.5 corresponds to a time of 3’00, while a LV.1 corresponds to anything 5’00 and below.)
Drops: RndVirus * if LV > 8, 5000z if LV > 4, 3000z otherwise

And the corresponding chip:

RndVirus *
Prevalence: 0 (1 LinuxPgn, but we'll ignore that.)
Attack power: ?!?
Effect: Puts a random virus (with HP at least 200) on your side. The virus occupies a block in your territory.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...By the way, what's up with your siggy?

Anywho, for mettaurs...

Shock/Sonic/Dynawave (8-S), MetGuard1/2/3 (5-7)

What are your thoughts? It'd be a way for them to drop both chip series.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98698 said:
...By the way, what's up with your siggy?

Anywho, for mettaurs...

Shock/Sonic/Dynawave (8-S), MetGuard1/2/3 (5-7)

What are your thoughts? It'd be a way for them to drop both chip series.

Well, actually, it's possible for them to drop multiple things at the 8-S level...

Give them a half probability for each and it sounds good. The other half will be plain zennys. (E.g. S = 300z, 9 = 250z, 8 = 200z, 7 = 150z, 6 = 100z, 5 = 50z, 4 = 40z, 3 = 30z, 2 = 20z, 1 = 10z.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
No, certain codes are gotten at certain levels, usually. In my version, the code you get is random, though. It's the CHIP you get that changes. Though, at border ranks (if something can be gotten at 7, and something else at 8, then 7 and 8 are the border ranks), then there's a chance for either of the ones on the border. Of course, the chance is GREATER for the one who's side of the border you're on...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
WindLogo *
Prevalence: 0
Element: Dark, acts as a DarkChip
Effect: Shines the Windows logo at your enemies' faces, causing them to have seizures and make the game return a blue screen of death. When you reboot the Game Boy, you realize that Megaman has lost all his MaxHP, back down to 100. But, you did manage to destroy all the viruses in the game, gaining about 5000000z. And you still have all your battle chips...and you're exactly where you were before you saved the game last time...and you lost all your Navi Customizer pieces...and the viruses will be back.

BustrUp2 *
Prevalence: Only in the Gift Folder
RegMem: 6 MB
Element: None
Effect: Raises all buster stats by 2 (past the limit of 5 if necessary)

(Before you comment on its brokenness, notice where it's stuck. XD)

mayotaw09

Custom styles style combinations etc

I know you cant create actions in PSE, but can you make custom layer styles? For example, I really want to make some preset shadow settings, but I have no idea how to do this. Is it even possible?