Custom styles, style-combinations, etc.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;97846 said:
Also, HP x2 is broken, in more than one way. You said it yourself, it's effectively the same thing as my Half Damage one.

What I meant was that your NCP was trying too hard to avoid brokenness. So much that I think you lose more than you gain with that piece. There is a CyberElf in Megaman Zero that doubles your health, but it takes off 20 points per mission. Taking up the whole Customizer is like removing 50 points per mission.

I'll reshape it so that it's connected:
Code:
[x][ ][ ][ ][x]
[ ][ ]   [ ][ ]
[ ]         [ ]
[ ][ ]   [ ][ ]
[x][ ][ ][ ][x]

Like I said, the HPx2 NCP by itself doesn't do much (considering what I said, you can't really buy 20 HP Memory in any game, they'll run out), it needs to be coupled with more plus chips in order to outbalance just slapping two HP+300's on the board, which is actually better space management.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
That was the point, you know. Same is true with Number Open. You get a 10-chip draw, which is broken, so it takes up the whole Navi Cust.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;97853 said:
That was the point, you know. Same is true with Number Open. You get a 10-chip draw, which is broken, so it takes up the whole Navi Cust.

I never knew about such an NCP, but anyway.

I guess we just disagree on the degree of brokenness of certain powerups. I stand by my opinion that you shouldn't try too hard to discourage brokenness. If it's going to be the way it is, you're better off just not including it as an option altogether. At least with mine you can still place pieces strategically.

(Would a Recov 300 be broken by the same token? It recovers too many damage points at one time.)

Anyway, here's another piece that tries too hard to discourage brokenness:

HP+2500 (Black)
Code:
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][x]

Cost: 1150000 zenny
MB: 1250
Effect: Increases Rockman's maximum HP by 2500.
Comments: This piece will never fit onto a 5x5 customizer unless you compress it, and even then you get a bug.
Glitch: Recoil damage (Battle-chips that Rockman fires do 20% damage to him.) and All Weak.

You can see what I'm driving at.

TrtPush (Green)

Code:
      [ ][x][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][x][ ]

Cost: 390000 zenny
MB: 250
Effect: Allows Rockman to step on territory one ahead of his own, at the cost of 1 HP per 1/3 of a second. (Not during the entire battle, only when he's actually on the territory.)
Glitch: Reverse Area Steal - Rockman loses 1 HP every 1/3 second when stepping on the rightmost squares of his own territory.

And one from Pokemon:

Evade (Orange)

Code:
[ ][ ][x]
   [ ]
   [ ]

Cost: 18000 zenny
MB: 90
Effect: Repels weak enemies. (Enemies that have less than 1/5 your HP.)
Glitch: Inability to escape battles. (Pressing L will never allow you to get away.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Recv300 is stuck in a crappy Y code, did you notice? Not much else is that code. At least nothing good. Same with the strongest of the Bass/Forte chips. So insanely powerful, but they're literally the ONLY thing with the X code. Well, except the four Gospel chips, but they're capcom event only.

@HP+2500: Umm... well, I'd say it's broken, but you can never put it on the actual NaviCust (even AFTER compressing it), so it's more like it's sitting there, laughing at you.

@Territory Push: Still broken.

@Evade: So... that's a crappy version of Sneak Run I take it?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;97915 said:
@HP+2500: Umm... well, I'd say it's broken, but you can never put it on the actual NaviCust (even AFTER compressing it), so it's more like it's sitting there, laughing at you.

No, it's sitting there laughing with me at both of us. It's meant to be taken as a joke...

@Territory Push: Still broken.

@Evade: So... that's a crappy version of Sneak Run I take it?

@Territory Push: Well, that's a lost cause entirely, ain't it. Even with the prohibitively high costs.

@Evade: Damn, I forgot that SneakRun existed. But doesn't SneakRun only work temporarily?

Anyway, I'm calling it a day.

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
Wow... I didn't noticed this sort of thread... Now lets see... I know!

SpeedStyle

Charge Shot becomes a 5 hit vulcan (10 damage each hit)
Area Steal battle chips takes 2 rows instead of 1
PanlGrab battle chips takes 2 panels instead of 1
Double damage if hit by breaker chips (like cannon ball battle chip)

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Miaharpy;97924 said:

...I can see what Role meant... -_-'

I still maintain that my chips, although broken, aren't broken enough to be unrealistic. That is, they can still be included in the game without problems.

It seems that to a skilled player, any game device that gives you a significant benefit without an equal or greater downside in another area is broken. Basically, anything that makes the game invariably easier is broken. To some other players, that's not always the case.

It's just like BeastOut, really. You never actually need it to defeat anything, and it never has any adverse effects until you overuse it. (I used to think that you couldn't use Crosses when your emotion counter was at 0.) I've never used it in desperation.

Alright, enough with styles and NCP's. Here's an actual freaking battle chip.

(MetGuard series)

MetGrd01 (M, N, O, P, and Q)
Prevalence: 1/6 Mettaur, 1/20 Mettaur2, 1/50 Mettaur3
Attack power: 0
What it does: Deflects all attacks for 2 seconds
Regular MB: 4

MetGrd02 (M, N, O, P, and Q)
Prevalence: 1/30 Mettaur, 1/15 Mettaur2, 1/40 Mettaur3
What it does: Deflects all attacks for 5 seconds
Regular MB: 8

MetGrd03 (M, N, O, P, and Q)
Prevalence: 1/150 Mettaur2, 1/30 Mettaur3
What it does: Deflects all attacks for 10 seconds
Regular MB: 16

Program Advance: SuperGrd (SupGuard, Super Guard)
Req: 3 MetGrd03 of any code
What it does: Reflects attacks directly back to the other side for 10 seconds

The prevalence of a battle chip is the probability that it will be dropped after you battle a certain virus.

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
not really... beast out all you have to do is hold a button... it's more like search soul except you don't lock onto enemies.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Miaharpy;98232 said:
Not really...

If you're replying to a certain part of somebody's post, please quote it...

Anyway, another battle chip series!

MagSprd1 (Magnum Spreader 1: N)
Prevalence: 0
Attack power: 10
What it does: Fire a spreader shot to each of the squares on the opponent's territory. (Squares that don't hit anything spread out anyway.)
Regular MB: 25

MagSprd2 (Magnum Spreader 2: N)
Attack power: 20
What it does: same as MagSprd1
Regular MB: 35

MagSprd3 (Magnum Spreader 3: N)
Attack power: 40
What it does: same as MagSprd2
Regular MB: 65

Program Advance: Magnum Vulcan Spreader (MVulSprd)
Req: MagSprd1, MagSprd2, MagSprd3
Attack power: 10
What it does: Fire a 5x5 spreader shot to each square on the opponent's territory, cycling thrice.

A prevalence of zero means that you can't get the chip by battling viruses.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Miaharpy;97924 said:
Wow... I didn't noticed this sort of thread... Now lets see... I know!

SpeedStyle

Area Steal battle chips takes 2 rows instead of 1
PanlGrab battle chips takes 2 panels instead of 1
Double damage if hit by breaker chips (like cannon ball battle chip)
So basically, a charge shot that acts as a Vulcan2?

Uh... broken much?

Try this. Like ALL styles, it depends on your attack power. A 3-hit vulcan with an attack power equal to 2x the power of your buster is much more balanced. Don't forget, there's NaviCust programs that increase the power of your buster shot after all! Make it 3hit/4hit/5hit, depending on how many you have.

Now then, for area steal and panel grab... again, this makes it quite broken. Drop it, and introduce us some navi-cust programs that you'll get if you level the style up.

Also, don't forget, it's NOT a standalone style. There's a total of 4 (8 by my system, using the weapon cycle elements) elements that go with the style. You can thus basically have this style act like Shadow Style, changing what the elemental charage shot does. However, might I suggest making it to where the shots are the same element as the style?

Now then, as for the speed bit... how's this? It automatically doubles the Rapid Stat (similar to what Guts Style does to Attack). At >5 Rapid, you'll start doing the occasional doubleshot (shoot twice with one press). At 10 Rapid, each shot is a double shot.

This will help to balance your style much more, but you still need to give us the NaviCust programs you'll get from it!

Oh, the way you had it wasn't like search soul, but it was similar. Search Soul is still dependent on attack power. The higher your attack, the more damage it does. Do note, though, styles are NOT souls. They're not standalone, they're ALWAYS paired with an element, so IF you're gonna fiddle with the charge shot, keep this in mind.

@Evade: Damn, I forgot that SneakRun existed. But doesn't SneakRun only work temporarily?
Not the NaviCust program...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98262 said:
So basically, a charge shot that acts as a Vulcan2?

Uh... broken much?

Yep. Even I agree with that statement. The AreaGrab stuff as well.

Try this. Like ALL styles, it depends on your attack power. A 3-hit vulcan with an attack power equal to 2x the power of your buster is much more balanced. Don't forget, there's NaviCust programs that increase the power of your buster shot after all! Make it 3hit/4hit/5hit, depending on how many you have.

I would suggest 1 hit for each level of the buster's attack power, at 20 damage per hit. (Sorry, now I'm the one watering things down, but hey, it makes sense.)

Now then, for area steal and panel grab... again, this makes it quite broken. Drop it, and introduce us some navi-cust programs that you'll get if you level the style up.

I didn't know you got Navi Customizer programs by attaining a style!

Also, don't forget, it's NOT a standalone style. There's a total of 4 (8 by my system, using the weapon cycle elements) elements that go with the style. You can thus basically have this style act like Shadow Style, changing what the elemental charage shot does. However, might I suggest making it to where the shots are the same element as the style?

Or, if you want to make the style a little more broken ( >:) ) then you can have it disallow elements (i.e. There is no "AquaSpd" style or a "HeatSpd" style, just a "Speed" style).

Now then, as for the speed bit... how's this? It automatically doubles the Rapid Stat (similar to what Guts Style does to Attack). At >5 Rapid, you'll start doing the occasional doubleshot (shoot twice with one press). At 10 Rapid, each shot is a double shot.

But what about EXE 2...? Then you have up to 20 rapid, if I remember that in EXE 2, you could have your stats up to 10.

Another thing you could have is: Megaman takes 0.10 seconds to take a step, instead of 0.15.

This will help to balance your style much more, but you still need to give us the NaviCust programs you'll get from it!

Here's one?

QuikStep (Quick Step, Yellow)
Code:
[x][ ][ ]
   [ ]
Effect: Megaman takes only 0.05 seconds to take a step.
Glitch: WarpStep (I am evil. >:3)

Not the NaviCust program...

Exactly. Which is why it takes up 5 spaces, and works the same way as SneakRun.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Zodiac, I'm only gonna say this ONE more time: GO PLAY THE THIRD GAME!

Your charge shot suggestion is equally broken. Plus, how are you gonna approach Weapon Level + navi cust parts? My suggestion works, but yours just needs attack max and it becomes broken.

Styles must be paired with elements, Zodiac. Otherwise, it's a soul or a cross. Thus, HeatSped Style, CrsrSped Style, etc...

EXE2? Uh, dude? You're thinking about GUTS STYLE. Drops the RAPID stat to 1, and doubles the ATTACK stat. That's why I suggested what I did. Cut the Charge and Attack stats in half to double the Rapid stat. Besides, now that we have the Navi Cust, there's no more power up items. Stats are limited to 5, unless a style, soul, or cross modifies them (example: Guts style drops Rapid to 1, doubles Attack. Heat Cross adds 1 to attack, giving you a possible max of 6.)

THERE ALREADY IS A SNEAK RUN NAVI CUST PROGRAM! I JUST SAID THAT IT DOESN'T LAST A LIMITED TIME!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98285 said:
THERE ALREADY IS A SNEAK RUN NAVI CUST PROGRAM! I JUST SAID THAT IT DOESN'T LAST A LIMITED TIME!

Damn, I've gotten you angry. :(

I'm sorry, I'll play the third game when I have some time. I never got past the second boss.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;98301 said:
Well, I wouldn't get mad if you'd listen...

I misunderstood the "Not the NaviCust program..." thing. I thought you were referring to my Evade program.

Anyway, this thread is getting toxic. Let's move on.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I meant that the Navi Cust program doesn't wear out. It's used all the time when hunting for bosses.

Anywho, I'm kinda tired now. I'll see if I can't come up with some new chips, styles/souls, or programs tomorrow. I may be really busy, though... got some errands to run.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Here's another type of virus.

Mettaur4
HP: 240
Prevalence: 1/120 Game Area 4, 1/60 Game Area 5
Attack: MetWave (90), advances 1 square every 0.1 seconds
Group behaviour: Only one Mettaur4 is attackable at one time. The others will deflect all attacks.
Zenny: 150 (Drops 150z per virus at busting level 8)

And a corresponding battle chip:

MetGrd04 (M, N, O, P, Q)
Prevalence: 1/120 Mettaur4
Attack power: 60
Effect: Blocks all attacks, and sends a MetWave back at them. Lasts 20 seconds.

Program Advance: Ultimate Guard (UltGuard)
Req: 3 MetGrd04
Effect: Blocks any attack (5 rows wide) and deflects it with twice the power, lasts for 10 seconds

Forgot to mention, the Super Guard Program Advance is 3 rows wide.

(Before you comment on how broken it is, notice how hard it is to get a chip in the first place.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...There kinda already is a Mettaur four... the Mettaur Omega from EXE3. ^-^;

There's an Omega version of every virus in EXE3... They're event viruses, and are LOADS harder than the standard versions. IIRC, Mettaur Omega's shockwave attack turns panels into poison panels!

Anywho... You screwed up. That's a Zeta/Omega formation, I swear. Change it to Zeta Guard and Omega Guard... invulnerability and unlimited use of that ability for 5 seconds (Zeta) or 10 seconds (Omega). Surely you could have seen that pattern coming. It'd be pretty great vs viruses and in-game bosses, but for the metagame... well, you'll probably only have one shot to get it right. Then again, it's a multi-code PA... it's not like it'd be USED in the metagame. XD

Anywho, A WEE bit of a change to the swordy series!

Swordy
HP: 90
Atk: LongSword ; 30 dmg - WideSword ; 30 dmg
Elem: Null, Swrd
Drop: LongSword (S), WideSword (8-10), Sword (5-7)

SwordyH
HP: 140
Atk: FireBlde ; 60 dmg - FireSwrd ; 60 dmg
Elem: Heat, Swrd
Drop: FireBlde (S), FireSwrd (8-10), FireKnfe (5-7)

SwordyA
HP: 220
Atk: AquaBlde ; 90 dmg - AquaSwrd ; 90 dmg
Elem: Aqua, Swrd
Drop: AquaBlde (S), AquaSwrd (8-10), AquaKnfe (5-7)

SwordyE
HP: 320
Atk: ElecBlde ; 120 dmg - ElecSwrd ; 120 dmg
Elem: Elec, Swrd
Drop: ElecBlde (S), ElecSwrd (8-10), ElecKnfe (5-7)

SwordyW
HP: 380
Atk: BambBlde ; 150 dmg - BambSwrd ; 150 dmg
Elem: Wood, Swrd
Drop: BambBlde (S), BambSwrd (8-10), BambKnfe (5-7)

Swordy
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CADMINI%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CADMINI%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CADMINI%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:view>Normal</w:view> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:validateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -</style>Ω
HP: 450
Atk: LongSword ; 200 dmg - WideSword; 200 dmg
Elem: Null, Swrd
Drop: Zenny

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Damn, I didn't know about the Omega versions. But then again, you should remember that I never got past the second boss in the third game.

Anyway, so Zeta and Omega? Alright, Zeta and Omega Guard they are. (Oh, whoops. I thought you meant the program advances. Never mind, I'd still go with MetGrd01, 02, and 03 for the shortened names, though.)

Here's another one for your enjoyment:

Mettaur9 (Alpha Omega Mettaur, since I have no creativity)
HP: 600
Element: Random type (all), standard double-damage rules apply
Prevalence: 1/40 X-Game Area (Yeah, I can come up with stuff for the metagame too...)
Attack: MetWave, 2 hits (90 per hit, one advances 1 square per 0.1 seconds, the other advances 1 square every 0.2 seconds)
Group behaviour: All of them hide, and they only pop out to attack.
Drops: 1/4 1500z, 1/2 MetGrd04, 1/4 ShockW04

Let's just say that this one is broken in the game's favour.

Oh, and an item:

HPExpand
Prevalence: 2 per game (except BN4 and BN5, where 6 are available)
Cost: 35000 zenny (60000 zenny in BN4 and BN5)
Effect: Increases Megaman's HP by 100 (Same effect as five HPMemory)