Bosses of Ryuusei no Rockman 2

2dere

Shasta Beast
Lecros;20560 said:
He needs a head on his arm

That totally made up for my ill-decision to read spoilers. I'm going through the game now using TUS' guide And loving it. Though really taking my time because although I don't know whats going on story-wise I don't want to 'ruin-it' Though its nice to see Subaru smiling this game and how the denpa-henkan works in this game is great. It makes a lot more sense and reminds me more of the anime at the same time.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Subaru Stelar;20572 said:
Who? Bly? He doesn't have any AM/FM Seijen that he does Denpa-Henkan with.

Really? I didn't realize that, I know He is from Mu and stuff. But I thought They Have Creatures too or something.

@ 2dere.
Maybe You can get whats going on with the anime.
It seems Im one of the few here that didnt try the 2nd game. But I won't to play it ASAP. Anyhow I think He needs an alien to talk with to make him less serious. He says nothing in ep 3 of tribe.

Dengar

Now, I'm nothing of an expert on the Tribe season, but I think the whole point of Bly is that he fights by himself, alone, and without the help of anyone. And that the source of his power is his loneliness. Or something along those lines.

You know, the complete opposite of Rockman, who gets stronger through his relationships?

StelarSX

Jack In!
I've checked over at TUS and I don't see anything about Mitei. So anyone have any info on him/her/whatever

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Nemomon said:
Like GSR, i never hear about Mitei (as a boss) but if You're not a hacker - mitei is a damaged or (sometimes) unused / leftover data.

Seems that but would You tell me, where You find that Mitei?

But now i'm going sleep.

StelarSX

Jack In!
I have a feeling that we'll learn about Mitei as soon as it's profile is on the official RnR 2 site. They're up to Origa General. Next it'll probably be Apollon Flame and then Mitei, if it does exist.