Bosses of Ryuusei no Rockman 2

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Bosses of Ryuusei no Rockman 2

I got the names off Card names, so perhaps not all are listed. Here:

Secret cards mean no boss-battling

BlySword(Bly's full name! ...... I think...... XD)(Secret Card)
CygnusWing(Secret card)
LibraBalance(LibraScales)(Secret Card)
WolfForest(WolfWoods)(Secret Card)
CrownThunder(Secret Card)
PegasusMagic(Secret Card)
LeoKingdom(Secret Card)
DragonSky(Secret Card)
PhantomBlack
YetiBlizzard
Bly(Don't ask me! I dunno why there are 2 Blys! Bly Sword has EX and SP Cards too! DON'T ASK!!!!!! OTL)
BracchioWave
CondorGeograph
Empty
OxFire(TaurusFire)
HarpNote
OphiucusQueen(QueenOphiucus)
GeminiSpark
CancerBubble
GoatKungfu
AurigaGeneral(Dunno. Origami?! Joke~)
ApollonFlame

=D

nahxela

Spiffy :)
I see that the AMs have returned :-O, Starforce, perhaps?
Starforce+Tribe(maybe even+Bly?)=:-O:)

CondorGeograph, Empty, OrigaGeneral o_0
At first I thought the new theme was about cryptozoology (or something like that) with the Phantom, Yeti, and Plesio (like Nesse), but now I'm just confused...

BlySword sounds feasible, what with that sword he can pull out of nowhere...

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Yeah. I think that the AMs could have returned. What I'm wondering is why there are 2 Bly cards, both with EX and SP.

Something else interesting: It looks like there are over-powered bosses in this game, with IF at the end of the name, e.g. Harpnote IF. Supposedly, they have over 4000 HP. :confused:' Anyway, I'll see for myself when I get my copy.

btw, I believe Mitei is nothing. Ignore it. =D

GSR

That one guy
Spoilers:

The IF bosses are from a 'parallel dimension' that serves as the secret area of the game. There's no Rockman IF, but some people speculate that Apollon Flame (one of the bosses) is Subaru in the other universe.

At least, I think that's how it goes. I haven't beaten RnR2 yet. Hell, I haven't even fought Bly yet. >_>

EDIT: List removed because TUS is basically putting an embargo on anything from there and I could get banned even for just posting the names.

nahxela

Is BuraiSX BlySX? Looks like a romanization to me...

I suppose they do need something that won't die from some person's overpowered brother card...

I mean, come on! You get a buncha cards that can total thousands of points of damage in one hit! WHAT IS THAT?!
Rockman.Exe only had ONE Program Advance that could reach 3000, and that was only in Network 2. Furthermore, it was a secret P.A. that could only be used after the Capcom (Japanese) event!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
GSR said:
I haven't beaten RnR2 yet. Hell, I haven't even fought Bly yet. >_>
Yeah, I'm trying to find a patch or walkthrough or something, don't read Japanese, so I'm still stuck at the elevator where the dude starts materializing hover boards.

Shush

Yes. I'm sure you noticed that we have a very big amount of Multiple Hit Battlecards. Like Vulcans and such. The fact that my Vulcan1s does 260 damage without adding any attack+10s or Charge Up with the Dino Tribe, means he's right. You just have to know what to do in order to get to such huge damage, so it's kinda strategical. I like that. XD

About BuraiSX, I guess it's like ForteGX. or whatever it was. Long time didn't even played EXE XD
We'll just have to live and see. [and get through this stupid dungeon in Bermuda Labyrinth >.>]

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Looks like BlySX is a 1-time only battle. If you completely finish the game, you'd be able to battle BlySX after the final boss fight. This battle is 1-TIME ONLY. Meaning you can't fight him 2 times. D= He has 3500HP and supposedly moves very quickly.

........OrigaGeneral should be said as AurigaGeneral, because Origa doesn't make sense. Auriga is star-related. ApolonFlame is, obviously, supposed to be ApollonFlame. Because of Apollo.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Isn't there another Bly? The Bly that's gold and has 4000-something health. While his attacks do up to 500 damage?

Oh and who's the OrigaGenaral? I can't find him anywhere. Same with ApolonFlame and Mitei. Tell me more.

GSR

That one guy
Subaru Stelar;20403 said:
Isn't there another Bly? The Bly that's gold and has 4000-something health. While his attacks do up to 500 damage?

Oh and who's the OrigaGenaral? I can't find him anywhere. Same with ApolonFlame and Mitei. Tell me more.

That 'gold' Bly is probably BlyDX, fightable only with those cards you put on the screen and tap the little holes with. AurigaGeneral and ApolonFlame are in the game's secret area, not sure about Mitei.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Or in other words, Burai. Like GSR, i never hear about Mitei (as a boss) but if You're not a hacker - mitei is a damaged or (sometimes) unused / leftover data.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Hmm...Bly, who is Bly? Let me show you,
hobby021nl4.jpg

That is Bly, the most all powerful Bad Guy in the RnR series.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Uhhh... Right... He's fast and makes sudden movements when attacking, making him hard to predict. Now that I played thorugh, I'll update.