Best RnR Theme Song

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
At the end of the series, he is the "Demon king of inventions"

I dont like demons = no love for utagai.

RollEXE

Topic revival!!! (Shhh)

Hey guys, I was just wondering, is there any download of Heart Wave in high kbps than 128kbps?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
RollEXE said:
I was just wondering, is there any download of Heart Wave in high kbps than 128kbps?
It was released on that last EXE CD, so someone should be able to rip a lossless FLAC or 320kbps version for you.

I just don't happen to be one of those people.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
I definitely like Heart Wave better, even if I do like the Pokemon-style (for about the first 25 seconds anyway) Tribe OP better.

They're both "upbeat", but Kizuna Wave is a little too upbeat. I mean, the first two lines are a 600-syllable-per-minute blur.

BTW, I recently updated my signature. It has something to do with a car-brand... (I make that joke in my fanfic. Chaud notes that Subaru's name is a car-brand in 200X, which it is right now... and right now it's 200X.)

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
I like both..but I vote for Kizuna Waves. I even sing it and record it. The best one I like to sing is Heart Wave

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Andromeda Battle theme. Makes final battle all the more fun.

After all, why should we choose between two songs, when there's a TON of songs in RnR?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well, then why not call it Opening Themes? Because most songs are a theme of something, both in game and anime.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Role said:
Well, then why not call it Opening Themes?
Because it's commonly accepted in all forms of media to call the accompanying music to a television show's introduction a theme song. >__>