Best RnR Theme Song

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
I like both. At first i disliked Kizuna but then i relized after a few times that its SO chatchy and i was acctually humming it! So i gotta say kizuna

Trivial

Truly, i like Kizuna Wave better, it's kinda more rocking than Heart Wave

But Heart Wave is a really good song too.
And for singing, i prefer choose the Heart Wave

2dere

Shasta Beast
I'm going with Kizuna wave because its cooler to watch. Musically neither do it for me but the start of Tribe has more goings on and I get to laugh and ogle and Cancer <333

loewies

i go for kizuna cause i like the intro verry much but heart wave isnt bad either

when I think about in my head the ritum of kizuna wave come up stronger and earlyer then heart wave

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
Kizuna Wave, definitely. I'm glad it has a flute-ish sound as part of it, as the show has lots of Mythology and ancient stuff, the flute seems to fit it quite well.
(Flute, Ocarina, w/e)

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
Thanks for MP3 version of it Kizuna Dusk ;)
Kizuna Wave and Heart Wave are both good but Kizuna Wave is the best for me :D
I can't stop listen to it XD last week i listen it like 30 times in row XD can't i still can't get bored of it ^_^

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Yes, i like Kizuna Wave too. Also, may someone upload it but not in MegaUpload?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
david0925 said:
I'm assuming that the TV size of both songs are basically the full size of the song as well?
If you're asking if there are extended versions of Heart Wave and Kizuna Wave, the answer's no.

Hopefully one day. :(

char-cynda

IMO kisuna wave is better than heart wave if it has longer duration. They have same duration yet heart wave seemed longer than kisuna wave.

I hope they will release extended version of both "wave"

Kirby_422

Canadian
I like kizuna wave, since you get more of a feel from misora.. like when you see the clip of her preforming where shes moving her arms, yay for Misora! Heart wave is more of just singing.. you get alot more emotion in kizuna wave.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Subaru Stelar;24086 said:
:confused: a Misora/Harp Note fan here. :p

Kizuna has a nice fast beat but Heart Wave is classic, so I chose Heart.

<3

I agree 100%, also, I R MISORA-CHI FAN>Kirby

PrimoPiccolo

Yeah, but Kirby's got a Misora av and a cooler sig... I'm kidding. There's enough Misora-chan to go around.

Utagai needs some love... :(

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
PrimoPiccolo;24150 said:
Yeah, but Kirby's got a Misora av and a cooler sig... I'm kidding. There's enough Misora-chan to go around.

Utagai needs some love... :(

*dies from laughing* Utagai? That's a joke, right?

He scares me.:( Cuz he's all emo and paranoid and stuff.

PrimoPiccolo

Rockman Vaati said:
He scares me.:( Cuz he's all emo and paranoid and stuff.
Subaru snapped him out of that. Now he's just off in his own world all too often. ;)

Then again, so far no characters beside Subaru, Misora and the bad guys seem to matter in Tribe. :(