Best RnR Theme Song

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Best RnR Theme Song

Had to happen. What'll it be? Heart Wave or Kizuna Wave?

Might help if you watch the Tribe OP over and over before voting.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I haven't decided yet. Kizuna Wave is... OK, but I'd like a better rip of it before I decide. :x

nahxela

I like Kizuna Wave better, but that might be because I've heard Heart Wave so much more and I'm beginning to get sick of it...

123mop

I prefer Kizuna wave, although that whistly part in the beginning could get annoying after hearing it a few times(heck its annoying already...). I like the faster pace.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
hmm not quite sure yet untill i see the first episode of tribe, maybe Kizuna me listening 2 it for ages on youtube.

Hyruler

Greatful Leecher/Seeder>
I'd have to say Heart Wave. I do like the opening better on the second seasion better though ><

Shush

Heart Wave forever. XD
I couldn't find a version of it which consists of more than 1 measly minute though.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Well guys i found a place where you can download both Heart Wave and Kizuna Wave its Here just need too register and go to the rockman music download forum.

PsstBehindU

I like Kizuna over heart i mayer that ive heard heart some many god dam times but i got my friend who never listened to ether of them and he said Kizuna

Harpuia_Phantom

heh , i think i choose Kizuna Wave m its style is better :D one more reason is that i'm so not want to hear Heart Wave ever AGAIN >.< heard too much

RollEXE

It's hard!
Kizuna Wave has a really nice tribey feel to it, with the flute and everything, and it's as catchy as heart Wave as well!

Heart Weave is the original you know.... and if you listen really carefully after the second line you can hear some bass going on in the faint background....

Uwaaaah! Can't you put in a "I can't decide" option?!?!

T_T I think I'll go for Heart Wave.... ~_~
No, Kizuna Wave... umm... >o>

Kizuna it is then.

Did you know, "Kizuna" means "bonds"? There's some other definitions, but they aren't related.

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
I also put up the MP3 of Kizuna Wave on MegaUpload.

I love it. Kizuna Wave is just so much more musical than Heart Wave, which I still like, but now it comes in second place.

RollEXE

How about the idea that Kizuna Wave is an upgraded version of Heart Wave? XP

Thanks for the MP3 Kizuna Dusk.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yukihiro;15953 said:
I agree with him. Mainly because Luna and Utagai look so much better in the opening.

So true.

I love the 2nd Opening video more, but I enjoy the 1st opening song more.