Analysing about Misora

hwarangoo

Journalists
I still havent had been kissed for real and im 16 now. >.< but I wasnt into it back then. I might have been kissed when I was little like 5 or 6 ut its really blurry. I remeber playing with girls alot thoug. And If thhey are around 10 I wan them to be 16 in RnR 3. >.<

MegaBly101

Some Guy
ive seen 10 year olds role play these sort of cartoons, hell knowing me that was how i was when i was 10, but to actually have the abilities they have in the series, saving the world and what not, 10 years or 11 years old...they should have made them slightly older, 12 minimum, 15 maximum, hearing that has kinda changed my perspective, not that it makes it a bad series, just makes me think (as i tend to do, cant really think of my 10 year old sister in Misora's position so to speak). Suppose it made Battle Network abit more realistic, ye they were young but they weren't doing much work, just plugging in and slotting in battle chips...oh well

Rocknote

Banned
Even Misora is a 10 years old child but her thinking is very good actually. She can fight by herself every time she is in danger. She is an independent girl that she can do many things without her mom and dad. Her manager is useless that using her as a "Golden Goose". Well, the fans can't blame him because he also have responsible in Misora's life. Her singing is the best talent she had and she also is a brave girl. Rush forwards even she knows that is dangerous and risky. When she is cooperating with Subaru, she can fight better that she feels that she is not alone. Well, Subaru is her only brother since Subaru is the only true friend she had that day. Her music is her life and her spirit is very strong. Her personality seems not that looks easy on the appearance and I think in the future story her personality will becomes more better and harder to analysis, somehow I think...

MegaBly101

Some Guy
im assuming you are talking from the games point of view, i think the series gets it wrong the way they portray the characters, i mean what parents in their right mind lets their 10 year old children go to the mountains to learn ninja training? (then again its just a series so really its ok) in the game its a bit more logical, in the sence that they don't really run off too far and the UMA/FMian has choice on full control of their host, so you can assume most of their abilities and intentions rub off on Misora for example, hence why at first you fight harp note then later befriend them.

Rocknote

Banned
MegaBly101;38031 said:
im assuming you are talking from the games point of view, i think the series gets it wrong the way they portray the characters, i mean what parents in their right mind lets their 10 year old children go to the mountains to learn ninja training? (then again its just a series so really its ok) in the game its a bit more logical, in the sence that they don't really run off too far and the UMA/FMian has choice on full control of their host, so you can assume most of their abilities and intentions rub off on Misora for example, hence why at first you fight harp note then later befriend them.

Many person think that series has something wrong about its story but not all. Misora's independent characteristic is the same in both anime and game. Example, in the series she make the coconuts falling down by using her foot only to kick the tree without anyone helps.:eek: In the game, she can hiding herself from her manager very well behind the train alone and using the help signal to getting help from anyone. After Subaru is came to the rescue is the different. The brave characteristic is very surprising me in the game especially when the snakes intent to bite Subaru but Misora rush out and blocking Subaru from the snakes and get hurts. Come on, a 10 years old girl rescue a boy by her own will! A big part of her characteristic is the same in both of the anime and game.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Games and anime make kids seem much braver or stronger than they would be in real life.
Maybe that's the unfortunate part...

MegaBly101

Some Guy
DynawaveXD;38074 said:
Games and anime make kids seem much braver or stronger than they would be in real life.
Maybe that's the unfortunate part...

In the case of dragonball Z for example, id say quite understandable, at least the kids act childish, but ye your right in terms of RnR, and have you noticed how exceptionally tall the whole gang in RnR are, duno thats just one of the reasons i assumed Misora and Subaru etc were older

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Lecros;38060 said:
Do 10 year old s suddenly go fighting :confused:

If you ever visit my current neighbourhood that answer is yes.

Remember this is anime afterall - people do what on earth they want :D

Rocknote

Banned
Misora can makes the coconuts fell from the tree with a single kick. Too bad that can see this move only in anime but not in the real world.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
(What is the point of the coconut kick? Mario can kick a coconut onto another planet.)
I don't think we've ever seen her mother. Though there was a concept sketch.
She doesn't really have a home, per se. She travels around the world singing, if I remember correctly. But I don't remember very well, so feel free to correct me.

Rocknote

Banned
Misora and Mario don't have any connection at all. Their world is different, think about it clearly. -_-

Her concept sketch? No comment.

Misora doesn't have travels around the world to sing but when a country need her she will go to the country for a short period of time only. After her job is finished, she will go back to her place where she is living now. This is my hypothesis only since she is not always on a plane or at another countries.