Analysing about Misora

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Hibiki Misora
Birthday/ August 2nd (Remember it as Harp Day!)
Hobbies/ Singing and cooking (the taste may be a bit strange...)
Likes/ Torokeru Grape [Type of juice]
Dislikes/ Bugs with a lot of legs
What she wants right now/ A cute ukelele
Height/ 143cm
Weight/ That's a secret!
Place of birth/ Bay Side City

Rocknote

Banned
Who says a short girl is not good? The rate of height should follow the rate of growing as well.

(Wondering the height of teenager Misora...)

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Lecros;37099 said:
Wow Misora is short!

If I converted right, she's about 4'8". I don't think that's very short for 10 years old. That seems like an appropriate height *shrugs*

hwarangoo

Journalists
Is misora really 10 years old because witrh the dating stuff she was a teenager and I am like exactly 40 cm's longer.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
hm, i always assumed the whole lot of them were round 12/13, but 10 years old? man they act a bit too mature for that (especially subaru), so that means Misora started her career at 10 if not abit younger...thats fucked up, entertainment in the future must really suck

Emi-hime

MegaBly101;37269 said:
hm, i always assumed the whole lot of them were round 12/13, but 10 years old? man they act a bit too mature for that (especially subaru), so that means Misora started her career at 10 if not abit younger...thats fucked up, entertainment in the future must really suck

Yeah, she started around 8-9 at the earliest, but yep, they are all 10, some may be 11 though. And well, it was a contest supposedly >_>

hwarangoo

Journalists
But managers dont usually hire young people because theyre voice will change in the feuture. But I am certain they are already in middle school. Or its just me. And it would be a good reason why subaru isnt showing love interest

Emi-hime

A girl's voice doesn't change as much as a guy's though so..And they're in Elementary school. Luna even says in. I'm not sure if she says it in the original, but I know in the translation it's "My name is Luna Platz, Class President of 5A in Echo Ridge Elementary" or something like that. But yeah, it's clearly said Elementary @-@ And being 5A (And I know it was 5) that would be 5th grade which means 10, 11 at the oldest, but most hints to 10.

Emi-hime

Lecros;37282 said:
Ow, Now im scared. I always get scared when little girls fall in love. They can be dangerous. (;-.-)

I'm offended :p I had my first crush when I was 4 years old...and I got suspended for kissing him when we played House .__. Though, I didn't get my real first kiss until 14...

But yeah, it's never too young to fall in love, and people will always remember their first love. Besides, it's popular for little kids to fall in love and stay together and whatnot @-@ best friend thing and stuff...or even first crushes. Some examples or Topanga and Cory for those who had see Boy Meets World, but it's really not that odd.

Anyway, going off topic now, but Misora is ten (possibly 11) years old.