Activate! Power Of Analyzing!

Trivial

Just make sure that Misora didn't drink any Retinoid kind of medicine during her pregnancy
Hahahahahaha

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
I was thinking if they have a children...if girl her hair short as Misora and her hair color is like Subaru....and eyes...would be like Misora

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;44011 said:
Just make sure that Misora didn't drink any Retinoid kind of medicine during her pregnancy
Hahahahahaha

Oh...medical things again? *sweating*

najwah-namine;44014 said:
I was thinking if they have a children...if girl her hair short as Misora and her hair color is like Subaru....and eyes...would be like Misora

I have think like that before and beside of that, there's already have a drawing about Subaru and Luna's children...*sweating*

There still didn't have any drawing about Subaru and Misora's children. *sweating*

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;44065 said:
My friend did draw some at deviantart.......where did you see more art about them?

What is the art you are saying? Misora or Luna's children?

That will be fun if we have a drawing about Subaru and Misora's children to analyze in this thread. :D

Trivial

I just wondering and imagining
How would Rockman look like if he were being forced to wear Harp Note's clothes?

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;44093 said:
How would Rockman look like if he were being forced to wear Harp Note's clothes?

I have think about it before and my conclusion is...

[spoilbox]A whole new denpa-ningen named Rocknote! :confused:;[/spoilbox]

Trivial

Yeah yeah

I just can't imagine how Rockman would be if he was forced to wear dress things like that
It must be hilarious

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Sounds fun! Rockman Harpnote Style! :] DOUBLE DENPA HENKAN!!!

You know... I seem to be interested in d awing all the funny things... :confused:;

Trivial

I hope someone could draw that
I love hilarious things of Rockman

Oh,
And, don't forget to make Harp Note wears Rockman's clothes too
As an exchange
Muahahahahaha

Rocknote

Banned
OMG!

Double Denpa-Henkan Rockman and Harp Note sounds good. Hm...cross dressing...huh...

Hard to imagine that Rockman will be cross dressing. XD